IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the black ones better. the silver makes it look like a space shoe, like those silver kobe's i bought because they were hella cheap and never wore, when he was signed with adidas. BLAH!

still no pics?
smh.gif

Im not one for posting of pictures much
Usually just show up here for info and k.i.m.
But this is w/o a doubt one of my fave shoes of all time
So fuggit
image0634112948.jpg

Got the triple black and silver joints as well
Wisely passed on the royals
And got physically sick when i saw that brown joke of a shoe

copn every color man i love these joints...^^^ lol i coped the peanut butter joints on sale for 55 easy cop for that price
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheSurferDeezly

Crackkkk , i Cant wait , hopefully they aint just droppin the silver joint , i Need the white and all black ones .
I would be happy with just the silvers. They haven't released them in their OG form (see pic above) since '98, their original release.

I'd love to have these. Such a durable, futuristic shoe.

^^^Nike give me those, and I will be a very happy man. Wtihout the blue, I will pass. I alreadfy have the all blacks...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

Silsprr wrote:

ShoeConnoisseur09 wrote:

Need these!!!!!!!!!!!

90e153e149dc56af073965f97bd4f8201345701.jpg
+1
pimp.gif
+2

+3
pimp.gif

Nice to see my pics circulating I agree these need to be retro'd not the bland silver black colorway

more pictures here   http://defynewyork.wordpr...-to-retro-again-in-2010/

Only problem i had with these was the fact they didn't look good with jeans, the originals were VERY VERY comfy, and if you stored them the right way they wont yellow. 

Yeah...I couldn't figure out why my og pair yellowed....I was pissed!! Didn't wear em for a while and went to go get em out the box and they were piss yellow....how are u suppose to store em???? My og silver flightposite 1's did the same dam thing...

Wanted these when they retroed not too long ago...I believe they had a tan pair too?? but I'm lookin out for 'em may cop..nt sure...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Yeah...I couldn't figure out why my og pair yellowed....I was pissed!! Didn't wear em for a while and went to go get em out the box and they were piss yellow....how are u suppose to store em???? My og silver flightposite 1's did the same dam thing...

Store them in plastic zip lock bags NOT zipped up, you just want to use the bags to protect the shoes from rubbing against the box, dust, and the wrapping paper.  Also, it helps to take them out of the box every now and then, even if you don't wear them.  This has worked like a charm for all my shoes over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom