IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
they need 2 release these just as the originals were...with the rainbow nike bubble thing lol...and the all blacks need 2 be made in a shinier black not that flat black bs...jus my opinion but if they do this id buy in a heartbeat

Originally Posted by dakid2301

These are coming back out again I cant wait to get them at the oulet again! One of the best ballin shoes ever. I aint payin retail though but you can bet they are worh everybit of 60 bucks or so

Hello no.

Horrible for ballin...but great for the winter, rain, and snow.

The soles on these joints are so thin though.

My black joints have crackin around the lace areas from sitting too long in the box. :/

Haha, I don't know about a ballin' shoe, but I'll prolly cop. The silver and black joints are clean. Staff dress, holla!

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Niiiiccceeeeee (Fabolous voice)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Heres my TD foam Collection. My starting five, playing that 2-3 zone. lolz.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Had the black ones. Would kill for the white.

I still don't understand why they came out with two black on black pairs around the same time tho. I seen that their are slight differences in the black tone, the OG one also had the TL sign on the bottom of them while the other one had the LE underneath but I'm still scratching my head on why nike did that.
ohwell.gif

^^^ good looks jay, those are my pride and joys right there. One of my boys offered me a good grip for my white and silvers joints too but I was like chill, even tho I was mad tempted to do it, I just couldn't let my babies go that easy hahahaha

i have always really liked the silver ones with the blue bubble but they are so bulky looking

Originally Posted by novaflight

Horrible for ballin...but great for the winter, rain, and snow.

The soles on these joints are so thin though.

My black joints have crackin around the lace areas from sitting too long in the box. :/

this.
I have cracks too. Ftl
I had the white and black but dropped hot oil all over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom