IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
copped....been looking for apair for a minute, but cant find a good priced DS pair.

bought the originals back in high school the day they came out. think that was '98. wore them pretty much nonstop for years until the airbags burst. when imoved for college, i picked up the black retro with the silver emblem. i think that was '03. i remember when the silvers got retroed, i was SOOOOOOO upsetthat the bubbles were silver instead of blue. ABSOLUTELY ruined the shoe for me.

i JUST got done writing in another thread that i'm done buying retros except for agassis, but man, if the silver foam max came back and was ACCURATE, iwould have to get it. the blue foams and silver foam max were the shoes i wore the most growing up and it'd be awesome to have these again.

My favorite shoe. I had these in 2nd or 3rd grade and didnt kno the name but they were essential to me cause i was the only kid wit em on

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yeah, me neither. i always liked the look of these, but they are OD bulky and make your feet look HUGE. most likely will pass this time around also. i'm sure my dc peeps are very happy about this tho.

Since I'm in the DMV I can answer that by saying......YES I AM GLAD TO SEE THESE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These will def be copped whenever they come out
pimp.gif

Damn.... posites are just getting all kinds of love for 09! Guess this is Nike's idea to outshine JB.... they putting out BS, and there hasnt been a Jordanthat had me in awe for a minute....and looks to be that way for a good while :-\

NIKE FTW!!
pimp.gif
But yea I was never a fan of these either, looked too bulky... Just copped some retro all whites -- looks to be my only pair of these, dunreally want anymore, spend mi dinero coppin waaay better posites!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

these were at outlets for 20 dollars back in 2002

Damn. Wish I woulda knew about this...
smh.gif

I need the silver joints. My black joints are beat.

Knowing how Nike running this HOH thing it prob. will be some B.S. HOH release.
eyes.gif

Hopefully not tho.

im glad i got back into my sneaker habit in 09.
Nike is not @#%$* around this year.
count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom