IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AceBoogie

$*%# you Nike, can you leave anything be. if your going to do it, at least retro the real og's. bammas bout to be all up and down georgia ave and u street with these, AGAIN.
laugh.gif
@ dudes taking sneaker releases seriously. Nike does whatNike wants to do. Plain and simple. Aint nothing you or I, or anyone else for that matter can do or say to prevent or force that company to do what it wants todo.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

$*%# you Nike, can you leave anything be. if your going to do it, at least retro the real og's. bammas bout to be all up and down georgia ave and u street with these, AGAIN.
laugh.gif
@ dudes mad at Nike for dropping these. Nike aintstopping their business for anyone so expect more of the same for other shoes in the upcoming months/years because no sneaker is sacred enough for the almighty$.

laugh.gif
my friend rocks those 4 gym
can some1 post a pic with tim duncan playing with those on the spurs cause i never seen him rocking these expect 4 adidas

the only way id buy these is if they are true to the originals like the last few pair of nike retros were ex penny's penny foams griffeys etc

Still got my pair's in the box.....I guess i will only pick up one pairs this time around.........

LOL...I still haven't even put them on since they retro it back in 05-06..........

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

another pair it is.

but that site needs to get there facts straight, those are not OG colors. OG's are silver/ photo blue. not all silver/black

i wish they retro'd the photo blues
frown.gif
total_foamposite_sil_3.jpg

If they ever retro the OG colorway...I'll cop. I don't want them all silver joints. I need that blue Nike sign & air bubble!!!

U ALREADY!!!

did anyone actually buy the brown or wheat versions?

these things are boots, literally. good for snow.

Originally Posted by BLinK

Still have my pair back from when they were retroed in 06.
and that was the second black retro..the first one had the chrome metal and silver bubbles.

^^^^ pretty much... i remember not getting them because i had the black ones with the silver bubbles
happy.gif

i beat my black on black cw to death. gym and outdoor so id love to get ANY cw of this shoe - they were so comfy. oh and i broke necks on the court too

comfortable and durable for balling if you are a big or casual wear. couldnt be heavier than the lebron iv but i might be wrong. i rather wear these than thegoadomes.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by BLinK

Still have my pair back from when they were retroed in 06.
and that was the second black retro..the first one had the chrome metal and silver bubbles.

Actually there were three black CW!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

another pair it is.

but that site needs to get there facts straight, those are not OG colors. OG's are silver/ photo blue. not all silver/black

i wish they retro'd the photo blues
frown.gif
total_foamposite_sil_3.jpg

If they ever retro the OG colorway...I'll cop. I don't want them all silver joints. I need that blue Nike sign & air bubble!!!

U ALREADY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom