IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many pairs are dropping this fall/winter?

man i hope i can catch a price drop but fools are jumping on everything around here so i might have to pay the 225
30t6p3b.gif

Lol wondering if people are really gonna pass on these because of the price. Its easy to say that now but we'll see what happens when they actually drop. I hate the increase also but these are classics so Im gonna cop regardless.

Im Scared To Even Take A Chance On These In The DMV... I Know If I Wait Ill End Up Missin Out But I Dont Want The Same Outcome As The Eggplant 1/2 Cents (Which I Paid Retail For) SMH. FML.

this might b a small issue, but i hope the nike sign in the air bubble is black and not clear like the catalog photos that we have...shouldn't there be a pic around by now, or is it just me?

I hope retailers are given the option to RTV these or they are going to take it in the bung on this one at that pricepoint.

with quality decline in foams, im kinda scared on how these are going to come out to be honest. no way they are going to be worth 225, i will wait this out even if that means i gotta go to the nike outlet once a week going forward.

Let me get this straight.

Nike wants me to drop $225 plus tax which is like 240; on some cheap made Duncans that I couldve paid 79 for in 03 that was actualy made the way they were supposed to.

Kick rocks Nike. You can blow me on this one.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Let me get this straight.

Nike wants me to drop $225 plus tax which is like 240; on some cheap made Duncans that I couldve paid 79 for in 03 that was actualy made the way they were supposed to.

Kick rocks Nike. You can blow me on this one.
roll.gif

I def wanna see how these will sell, its so many in's and outs.

not everyone loves these, but some people do.

the price tag is basically what makes or breaks this shoe. 225? like c'mon

but at the same time Foams are at an all time high with the hype. SMH this is insteresting

I know there is supposed to be a few subtle differences, I believe the blue tint might be missing, I guess we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom