IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

only place these will move at that price is DC/PG.

pimp.gif

Truth...many will get robbed/shot tho.
frown.gif

These are DC , PG classics..... When the og's had dropped dudes went crazy with em... Idunno if it will be the same with that price and all the foam 1, pro's and JB retro's dropping by the end of the year... Killin pockets right now.. I'm Definatly curious to see how this release goes

if these r true to the original ill def find a way to get them...ive wanted them since they first released, but couldn't afford at the time...now i can barley afford them lol stupid economy college degree and still no "real" job...anyway...

The timing of this retro is bad. Last time they dropped back in 04 they streets weren't flooded with Foams like they are now. These will sit, even in the "Foam capital of the world" the DMV 

These would be copped if Black Cements and Dark Pines come out.

Not gonna front and act like I was on these back in the day, I was a toddler. But I like these because they are Foams but they aren't the same Ones or Pros everyone has.

Hopefully they hit 120 or so like the Pearls and they just might be copped.

im really likin the black on black... nice winter shoe but i cant afford to pick them up for 225 especially since black cements come out the same day soooo if they drop under 150 i will absolutely cop

does the white foam on the white one yellow or stain easily? i wouldnt think so because it is foam but id figured id ask just to make sure i might cop an older pair if i can find one

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The timing of this retro is bad. Last time they dropped back in 04 they streets weren't flooded with Foams like they are now. These will sit, even in the "Foam capital of the world" the DMV 

yeahh right dmv loves these  i doubt they sit lol 

Definitely won't sit. I'm picking up both pairs regardless of whatever else comes out at $225. The definition of tanks. The og's are long overdue and its been awhile since the blacks dropped.

I hope Eastbay gets these, i doubt the'll make it down to Australia. Seeing as they are $225 even if they made it down here the retail would be $300 plus
eek.gif

I remember buying the all black pair a few years ago at the Alife Courtyard Sale for $90. Soles are a little worn down cause I mostly wear them in the Winter or rain, but they still look good to me.
I was never really into the silver pair, I'm only kind of interested in the white pair if those come out.

These sat on sale for months at a FTL here in Richmond the last time they released
But with all this new foam hype these may very well sell out around here
Hopefully ill b able to pick up a pair for $160 or so later down the road
I refuse to pay $225 for these!

I think the only reason these will even move in the DMV is because they have foamposite in the name. I'll cop on sale down the road if they sit, it not then oh well.

i copped the black/chrome joints for 150 at VIM like a month after they released last time.. coulda had the whites too but didnt wanna trek to brooklyn.. i regret that everyday
tired.gif

i'm hoping these joints sit again but
ohwell.gif
..people are foam CRAZY right now in NY.. these dudes drop 300+ on sparkly belts i dont think 250 is gon be an issue to them
laugh.gif

I just dont get why are they 225$. Like really? Watch the next foams next year are gonna be 200, 210 retail to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom