IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

smh at lines for these.. nike is just gonna keep on raping us if we keep paying these rape prices.. smh

Exactly! You don't stand for something.....you'll fall for anything. Nike is guaging how far to shaft you & ya'll pulling out lubrication packs.
30t6p3b.gif

Foams will retail for $250 in no time.

bighead balrog wrote:

What is crazy to me is the all the Foam hype in NY compared to here in LA. There was NOBODY at the HOH at the Beverly Center when they released this morning and in NY there is people lined up? . . . That blows my mind!

and why are they not selling them today? . . . release date is 30th not the 1st.

I remember wishing that I had these WAAYY back in middle school, it feels to have them now.

hope it stays like that and they sit for a few days over here in cali for i can get a pair on payday on the 7th
smokin.gif
lol, already spent the money i was saving on these for js i was hunting for
laugh.gif

@Jalloppy: my sry if I mispelled your name... Definetely lied to you. Im on the email list of the Manager of Footwear at the Beaverton store. I just got it TODAY. When I worked there, we are not allowed to give product inquiry info. I'd imagine that's why. But they will be there my dude.

Damn, I do want these but I do not want to drop $225... thinking about passing... trying to put some cake aside so that I can double up on a few release later in the year...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

smh at lines for these.. nike is just gonna keep on raping us if we keep paying these rape prices.. smh

Exactly! You don't stand for something.....you'll fall for anything. Nike is guaging how far to shaft you & ya'll pulling out lubrication packs.
30t6p3b.gif

It's so sad smhh.. But then again say you don't buy or I don't buy, many people will still buy, so nike will always win leaving people with no choice but to buy on release date. This problem cannot be solved unfortunately lol.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

and why are they not selling them today? . . . release date is 30th not the 1st.

The date was changed to the 1st at most places according to Nike

Maybe because you're on the west coast, it didn't matter because people aren't as concerned about foams

When you mentioned tonight, you're not considering releases are released according to EST time.

any midnight releases in the dmv? all my connects fell short so it looks like imma have to make a mission...rather it be @ midnight than 7am smh...its crazy that people r lining up for foam max's smh, but it is what it is

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

any midnight releases in the dmv? all my connects fell short so it looks like imma have to make a mission...rather it be @ midnight than 7am smh...its crazy that people r lining up for foam max's smh, but it is what it is
The Blvd is the only place I've been hearing of.. Not sure if PG is having one

Smh one store on Jamaica ave is charging $350 for them......I just laughed when he told me that price

Originally Posted by beh235

Ok, so here's my take on them. Saw them at work tonight. I looked at them thoroughly and they are NOT worth the $225 plus tax. Soles are good, the upper....is a different story. The foamposite material feels very cheap, definitely not worth $225. I did this in comparison to my OG pair. It's like night and day, and in my opinion anyone paying that price for those kicks is a damn fool, but then again I have a pair and it's different when you have a pair and when you don't. Either way the OG really is better and that's not some "oh I have OG's and hate retros stuff". That's just my two cents on the matter if anyone cares....

there were HELLA fakes of these going around here in baltimore a few years back. there were the OG silver c/w, black c/w and a royal/black c/w like the authentic white/royals. i remember my boy had a pair and they looked hella legit from afar but once i held them in hand u just knew.
sick.gif
the foam was soooo soft. i had already imagined these would be like those and u just confirmed. PASS!

30t6p3b.gif

well said...

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

30t6p3b.gif

It's so sad smhh.. But then again say you don't buy or I don't buy, many people will still buy, so nike will always win leaving people with no choice but to buy on release date. This problem cannot be solved unfortunately lol.

this problem can definitely be solved very easily. it's called boycotting, but we all know that will NEVER happen.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Yea Footaction at the Blvd, but the line started at 5 and there are at least 30 or more heads out there already in line and that was about an hr ago while I was there.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Yea Footaction at the Blvd, but the line started at 5 and there are at least 30 or more heads out there already in line and that was about an hr ago while I was there.
5 o'clock for a midnight release for these..... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean I copped but 7 hours.... c'mon son these aren't that serious

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea that's dead lol smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea that's dead lol smh

This is why A Pimp Named Nike does what it does.....
30t6p3b.gif

I've been asking myself all day long is to why Nike is making this release limited? I feel as though maybe Nike is trying to pre-bait us to see how we (us sneakerheads) react to the newly $225 price hike. Yet there is still hype,camping and reselling even though with the new price hike is pretty much pointless right but I guess when its all said an done what if they re-release them months from now.

I see this going like the cough drops in which they will rerelease widely in a few months and sit because everyone willing to pay 225 has already got them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom