IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder how the line looks at footaction 34th NOW that its POURING ICE COLD RAIN.... 
laugh.gif

i was outside for 5 minutes and almost died, i'd hate to have to be out there for longer than that. either way, i still can't fully understand whats going on here. I was woken up by a phone call this morning from a friend who works in the city and he said "why is there a line outside of footaction?" i said i had no idea and then jumped out of bed to do some research on line and saw that these were releasing. 
ohwell.gif
i couldn't believe people were actually camping out for this mediocre sneaker. i thought i had overlooked some insane release and was ready to kick myself but i just shrugged and went back to bed after seeing there is no potential flip. pairs are going for 285-299 on ebay... wow, a 60 buck flip!!! smh.

bottom line is, to the peeps who like doofy duncan and his doofy kicks, treat yourself and enjoy.
wink.gif

but for the hypebeasts and newjacks who are waiting over 12 hours on a line for these just because it says FOAM somewhere in the title, shame on you. you will be lucky to make $50 on this deal.

ON TO THE NEXT RELEASE, SIRS!

@smzsmz whoa bruh aint nuffin "doofy" bout duncan man, of course his game aint da prettiest but he gets the job done or did get it done. anywayz ur opinion dude but u right idk bout the idea of flipping these. nike already chargin a arm and a leg and if u pay da resell price its definitely a arm and a leg. i seen ppl charge 300+ which is enough to say words to get me banned LOL

lol idk i just always thought of duncan being kinda doofy but i aint hating on his game. i was jk, ukno? duncans cool in my book just a little shocked at this release but i am never surprised with nike as of late. don't get me started on the air mag release. i mean, i'm all for charity and michael j fox is one of my actors from the 80's but they screwed us on that one. not everyone has 3k+ to spend on a pair. the only thing i can imagine is they are going to release the mags as a GR in it's REAL year, 2015. i hope. nike is crazy man.

I don't understand why folks are going loco for these. I bought the og and I didn't even wear them because they are bricks. If I didn't vandalize my pair I could prolly sell them for $200.

Anyone else besides Footlocker/Eastaby selling these online at $225? after going 0-4 i cant rely on these online midnight releases

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

smh at lines for these.. nike is just gonna keep on raping us if we keep paying these rape prices.. smh

Exactly! You don't stand for something.....you'll fall for anything. Nike is guaging how far to shaft you & ya'll pulling out lubrication packs.
30t6p3b.gif

Foams will retail for $250 in no time.
Release this shoe about 2 years ago before all the hypebeasts jumped onto foams and it would sit, just like it did before.  Ridiculous

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

TRUE TO SIZE ?
I've bought over 20 pairs of Foams (Pros, Ones and Totals). The totals were the only ones that required me going a half size up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom