IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jimalojj

I wonder how many people bought 2 pairs on eastbay/footlocker. 1 minute wait as soon as the link goes live and u tell me they're sold out 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
that's 0-5 on midnight releases fml

i bought 2 pairs off eastbay

i only had to wait 3 mins

I'm out Annapolis mall I'm 10th in line smh imma be pissed if i cant cop how many pairs y'all think footlocker got?

I went to Footlocker and picked them up, weren't that hard to get...10 in line, only waited 30 mins... $225 probably scared some people away. Canceled my online order. Hope someone from NT gets lucky with them.

Box is mad big, joint can fit a 14

No glue stains or spots

At eastpoint in bmore... Just got here and they open at 9... Only 6 people here and they got 50 pair..For anybody in the area that didn't want lines... I don't know how other places in the area is looking

Went to columbia mall round 7 footlocker 20 ppl there waited 30mins rap to sum of peeps. They only got 40 pair easy cop no flaws or glue stains either

I think these sold way to good for Nike not to pull the same thing they pulled with the Atlantic and the Pearls. 

^ why because we paid for a shoe we wanted? I sold a pair to buy these because I've been wanting them. You want them too, but you don't like the price tag. And these are better quality than most sneakers that nike has been putting out lately.

^^^ you know that if you buy any Nike product in 2012 you'll be paying a price hike too. Sooooooo, how about you not worry about how other grown adults spend their money

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

anybody who paid retail is a f-cking idiot and is deserving of all the price hikes that are sure to follow
I guess you camped out all night long only to not get a pair
laugh.gif

I don't understand what all the 6itching is about, does milk cost the same? Gas? Gum? Stamps? Cars? Tuition? It's natural progression, price increases as time goes by. Jordan 11s went up, 3s increased $50, yet you complain about a foam that is def more with it and comfortable than all the 1s and pros they've been releasing since 07. Don't you make more money than you did when the OG and 05 released?? It's life. I walked in my barber shop today and saw a sign that said as of Nov 1st haircuts will go from $12-$15, I'm not even mad.

Been rocking these since last week and loving em, bring on the black pair!!!!

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

anybody who paid retail is a f-cking idiot and is deserving of all the price hikes that are sure to follow

if thats how you feel give up collecting shoes now buddy 
all nike products are going up and this and has happened already 

Seen WAAAAY too many familiar faces from NYC (and Mom & Pop East Indian workers) in Jersey copping these earlier today... I laughed on the inside lol.

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

^ why because we paid for a shoe we wanted? I sold a pair to buy these because I've been wanting them. You want them too, but you don't like the price tag. And these are better quality than most sneakers that nike has been putting out lately.

nah because by you paying 240 for a shoe (after tax) at retail, it shows nike that people will pay ridiculous amounts of money for anything Foam

This release showed Nike that we will def thirst hard over Posites, I'm sure anything Posite will definitely retail over 220 minimum.

If dudes on NT boycotted this release, it would have showed Nike they can't just mark ++#! up and it will still be gobbled up. Like the Foam Boots, they had a dumb price, and they got marked down, which is why you won't be seeing any 225 dollar Foam ACG's anytime in the near future.

Not tryna tell other grown men how to spend their money, just thought that people would be all for lowering the prices before it got out of hand.

$205. I wouldn't be mad. $210. I wouldn't be mad. But 225, 240 after tax?

Yall trippin. If anything, resellers just got happy because why pay 240 for these when I can get some Foams I missed out on for the same or less?

Haven't been to the mall in my area, hopefully they sit and get down to 180/160, I know the dudes who beasted for Pines in my area weren't feeling these...

...... Just imagine if they were limited to under 300 pairs, Nike would have a lot of people spending $500+ for. Nike got People by the balls and most sneaker heads don't mind at all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I don't understand what all the 6itching is about, does milk cost the same? Gas? Gum? Stamps? Cars? Tuition? It's natural progression, price increases as time goes by. Jordan 11s went up, 3s increased $50, yet you complain about a foam that is def more with it and comfortable than all the 1s and pros they've been releasing since 07. Don't you make more money than you did when the OG and 05 released?? It's life. I walked in my barber shop today and saw a sign that said as of Nov 1st haircuts will go from $12-$15, I'm not even mad.

Been rocking these since last week and loving em, bring on the black pair!!!!

Agreed.....

Originally Posted by BronLe

nah because by you paying 240 for a shoe (after tax) at retail, it shows nike that people will pay ridiculous amounts of money for anything Foam

This release showed Nike that we will def thirst hard over Posites, I'm sure anything Posite will definitely retail over 220 minimum.

If dudes on NT boycotted this release, it would have showed Nike they can't just mark ++#! up and it will still be gobbled up. Like the Foam Boots, they had a dumb price, and they got marked down, which is why you won't be seeing any 225 dollar Foam ACG's anytime in the near future.

Not tryna tell other grown men how to spend their money, just thought that people would be all for lowering the prices before it got out of hand.

Yall trippin. If anything, resellers just got happy because why pay 240 for these when I can get some Foams I missed out on for the same or less?

exactly

i didnt even want these
laugh.gif
silver cw's aint my thing, the all black joints look alright but $240? no thanks EASY PASS
nike is out of their damn minds..............oh wait no they arent cuz they managed to get people to over spend on a declining product

^people on NT aren't the only people who bought these, if I didn't buy that 10.5 somebody else would've. And as stated, I sold a pair to get these. I too couldn't justify paying $225, but in a round about way I did. I bet if you had

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Originally Posted by jeff3424

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ people saying they were waiting to cop until they hit outlets

THIS!! I've said it twice in this thread that these weren't going to hit outlets
roll.gif

I'm glad I got me a pair. I'm gonna pass on the all black pair of these tho
^ I agree, but common sense should kick in due to the buzz. I remember the thread that came out of nowhere calling for these to be retroed. What did people think the outcome would be. They weren't discounted on swoosh for me, so no go. F that, I have principles. I refused to be treated like, for lack of a better term, a "hungry ho" just for a pair of sneakers. I personally have a better perspective on shoes.
we think alike sir
pimp.gif

personally though, if you really wanted these,  paid retail or whatever your paid for them and your happy and satisifed with your purchase though  that's all that should matter to you. 

personally for me though, this release is where i drew the line.  $225 plus tax for a current pair of shoes is just od to me, especially when it's a pair of shoes that i wouldn't mind having but i don't want them that bad where it would be the end of the world if i don't have em.  if i can get em down the line cool, if not oh well.    it's just crazy how these sat when they were retroed the last time around but are flying off the shelves now.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Haven't been to the mall in my area, hopefully they sit and get down to 180/160, I know the dudes who beasted for Pines in my area weren't feeling these...
Foams were already scheduled for a price hike way before this release even happen. More than anything I believe this sends the message to Nike that they can $!+!+ out the Totals too. So I

figure we will see around 10-12 Foamposite releases next, prices ranging from $225-$240 retail. But I agree, nothing good will come out of this release.
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone better pick a bottle of K-Y, Nike won't be playing any games in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom