IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ all blacks sitting....not surprised though....once they go on sale for $175-200 theyll move

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
@ all blacks sitting....not surprised though....once they go on sale for $175-200 theyll move

People aren't even talking about them. Majority are focused on the III's

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

People aren't even talking about them. Majority are focused on the III's

I wish that I lived in the areas some of you cats reside.

Sitting?!

Black Duncans are flying off the shelves here in Baltimore. It's funny that shops got way more pairs of Duncans than the Black/Cement 3s.....but most dudes ain't even checking for the 3s.

" You got them Duncans in a size 9, 10, & 11.5? Gimme those Black Duncans yo, size 10! Size 9.5 in them Duncans, I gots to have dem'! "
roll.gif

I just knew I'd be able to cop these on sale down the line. @#$% is unbelievable. $225 means nothing to dudes round here. Correction...$238 after tax.

I wish that I lived in the areas some of you cats reside.

Sitting?!

Black Duncans are flying off the shelves here in Baltimore. It's funny that shops got way more pairs of Duncans than the Black/Cement 3s.....but most dudes ain't even checking for the 3s.

" You got them Duncans in a size 9, 10, & 11.5? Gimme those Black Duncans yo, size 10! Size 9.5 in them Duncans, I gots to have dem'! "
roll.gif

I just knew I'd be able to cop these on sale down the line. @#$% is unbelievable. $225 means nothing to dudes round here. Correction...$238 after tax.

JUST COPPED THESE FOR 225 FLAT... IM CONTENT... WEIRD THING, ALOT OF MOM N POP SHOPS DDNT HAVE THESE... SO, EITHER THEY SOLD EM EARLY OR THEY NEVER GOT EM.. 

JUST COPPED THESE FOR 225 FLAT... IM CONTENT... WEIRD THING, ALOT OF MOM N POP SHOPS DDNT HAVE THESE... SO, EITHER THEY SOLD EM EARLY OR THEY NEVER GOT EM.. 

I'm good. Still got my 07 joints with a bigger air bubble that I got for like $90 on sale way back when. These sat back then quite a bit too, but I'm glad I copped.

I'm good. Still got my 07 joints with a bigger air bubble that I got for like $90 on sale way back when. These sat back then quite a bit too, but I'm glad I copped.

i hope they sit and they discount on em on swoosh real soon.

hell i hope they sit long enough so that they get marked down on other sites too so that everyone is able to get them with some sort of discount.

i hope they sit and they discount on em on swoosh real soon.

hell i hope they sit long enough so that they get marked down on other sites too so that everyone is able to get them with some sort of discount.

I'm still waiting on the silvers to go on sale at a local spot, I know that nobody buys them which is why I'm like man yall should go ahead and just discount these.If they still have silvers in January I'm walking in there like lets make a deal

I'm still waiting on the silvers to go on sale at a local spot, I know that nobody buys them which is why I'm like man yall should go ahead and just discount these.If they still have silvers in January I'm walking in there like lets make a deal

Good thing I have a homie that luvs Air Max 95s. Sold two vnds pairs to him & He copped me these.

My set is complete...

Good thing I have a homie that luvs Air Max 95s. Sold two vnds pairs to him & He copped me these.

My set is complete...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom