IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by polorico

Well i was in the city visting my aunt in harlem , I went down to footaction , to get my boy both colors of the bakin foamposite boots.

they tried to give me the run around , because i did not have a new check stub. I told them "how would i have a new check stub if i am visting here for a month"

dude tried to give me the run around , i told him flat out i will call corporate and report this store for the miss treatment of a fellow employee .

dudes were shocked that i knew what was up . Its just sad that people try to be rude to make a stupid sales goal while working a 12 hour shift at a modern day slavery company.

They were shocked that a white dude was hip to the game and got nutty. I also had a huge out burst at hoh in harlem the day before , over some BS. I tried to get my aunt and
baby cousins some shoes Dudes tried to press me so i had to get nutty.

That's crazy.  The company has tons of people with a minimum wage attitude.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Well i was in the city visting my aunt in harlem , I went down to footaction , to get my boy both colors of the bakin foamposite boots.

they tried to give me the run around , because i did not have a new check stub. I told them "how would i have a new check stub if i am visting here for a month"

dude tried to give me the run around , i told him flat out i will call corporate and report this store for the miss treatment of a fellow employee .

dudes were shocked that i knew what was up . Its just sad that people try to be rude to make a stupid sales goal while working a 12 hour shift at a modern day slavery company.

They were shocked that a white dude was hip to the game and got nutty. I also had a huge out burst at hoh in harlem the day before , over some BS. I tried to get my aunt and

That's crazy.  The company has tons of people with a minimum wage attitude.
30t6p3b.gif

i posted a thread about a horrible expierence i had a foot locker trying to exchange a present i received yesterday.   i called corporate and got my way and a gift card on the way to make up for the trouble i had.   my dude rico is straight comedy though,  this dude went in on employees at 2 different stores for giving him attitude and asked girls in the store if they wanted to get down with team i get buns as well
laugh.gif

I can only say my FL treats me golden. Everyone greets me and is totally cool.
Not all the employees are min. wage dummies. In my opinion it starts with the manager.
A good manager will run a tight ship and get the employees to act accordingly.

I don't think y'all need to rush out for the all blacks, but the foam thirst makes you think twice I assume

I WAS THINKING THE SAME IN TERMS OF RUSHING TO GET THESE.. THING IS.. IF I DONT GET EM NOW I WILL PROB SPEND THAT BREAD AND HAVE TROUBLE GETTING THEM LATER.. 

The slavery analogy is really over and misused

Originally Posted by NikeRider

I can only say my FL treats me golden. Everyone greets me and is totally cool.
Not all the employees are min. wage dummies. In my opinion it starts with the manager.
A good manager will run a tight ship and get the employees to act accordingly.

i agree with this.  im friends with a few store managers around my way and they've told me stories about other stores in the district.  it's hit or miss depending on the store you go to but if you feel they pull anything funny with you call corporate and give them your 2 cents.

Near me these will be a midnight release. Debating whether to head over in the middle of the night or wait to Black Friday.,
Do you guys think these will be readily available? And let me say that in my area, ( NY/NJ) the silver colorway sold out right away and there were no restocks at FL so I don't want to miss out.

Just scooped the silvers for 200 shipped ds. Didn't want to pay retail, so I think that's a decent deal.

The black Duncans with be available at Eastbay. It's already up with a countdown clock for the 11/25 release.
Happy TG Guys...

Changed my mind mot not be coppin cuz with all this black friday stuff i can cop 3 shoes for the price of this one shoe. its wild because ima huge duncan fan lord knows. i did buy the silver last month that was the main color i wanted, wont e too mad passin on these cuz i had 2 pairs already and i still have a few other joints. wit dat being said yall boys enjoy cuz lord knows dem joints is Piff! 

Changed my mind mot not be coppin cuz with all this black friday stuff i can cop 3 shoes for the price of this one shoe. its wild because ima huge duncan fan lord knows. i did buy the silver last month that was the main color i wanted, wont e too mad passin on these cuz i had 2 pairs already and i still have a few other joints. wit dat being said yall boys enjoy cuz lord knows dem joints is Piff! 

Don't think EB likes me got a 20 min. timer gets down to 2 goes up to 16 goes back down to 3 counts down says processing then hits me with another timer for 11mins. NICE...I got to order em' but was a little slow with the checkout says it's still open.
grin.gif

Don't think EB likes me got a 20 min. timer gets down to 2 goes up to 16 goes back down to 3 counts down says processing then hits me with another timer for 11mins. NICE...I got to order em' but was a little slow with the checkout says it's still open.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom