.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

pimp.gif

Anyone know where to get a good price on a Jacob watch? You can save the played out talk. I owned one a few years back and liked the size and feel on my wrist.If anyone can help shoot me a pm.

Originally Posted by solesavage

It's funny how 99% of the cats in here with jewelery are straight tacky. No hate. I'm just saying.
funny how hoopties play the best music
ohwell.gif
. just the ways ofthe world
laugh.gif

tonite was nutso....

for real for real.
the first MTV awards pre party with so many to come....
I came ICEE, but not too crazy. after the red carpet, straight to the rooftop to clown...
JD had on his religious piece, ENVY, GAME, etc etc.

GAME and TYGA performed, there was soooo much trim in that party, jesus.

pregame warmup
BB_KL.jpg

KIM_ICEEFRESH.jpg

the host of the party... Kourtney Kardashian was like hold up, lemme hold the ICE!
KOURTNEY_ICEEFRESH.jpg

BB_TT.jpg

BB_TYGA.jpg

TILA_ICEEFRESH.jpg

and the biggest baller in the party reppin his hometown.... with an IF & CO piece
wink.gif

BB_AHMAD.jpg

we're makin some nice stuff right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong Ben. Is that the big ring that you posted a while back with the stupid center stone in it?

i had to
laugh.gif
when he was talking about not trading stuff in....figure themetal and some crystals ain't worth too much on the trade up?

but who knows...some of that stuff is nice like the white/yellow- i always liked the red/white/blue chain/bracelet set up...the pieces are all enh- and i cantspeak on value or any of that...i'll let the jewlers do that
nerd.gif

Anybody got any idea how much do rosaries on average weight? 45-100gm?

Whats the going price for a gm of 14k gold right now? since gold is at like 800-801

I'm wondering because this dude was at a jewelry store around the way and copped a 28.8gm 14k white gold diamond cut bead chain for a stack and a half, theasking price is more than double that

Question is, is it supposed to be that expensive?

correct me if im wrong, but I vaguely remember probably two volumes ago, an NT'er was talking about a little over 15 dollars a gram on a cuban link even at15*100gm= 1500?
28.8gm diamond cut white gold, no diamonds/stones for 3k+ is over pricey?

and for those who are probably thinking it was your boy that boy the chain, It wasn't

I don't see how tyga is gettin any money.but I don't know the ropes of the biz either where he can be gettin cake behind the scenes.
I remember a NT'er/promoter posting that he only asks like 2-3k per show but don't know how true it is

Didn't Juelz get got for some of those jewels overseas? I believe there was a post in the music forum.

Originally Posted by jimmyP604

Anybody got any idea how much do rosaries on average weight? 45-100gm?

Whats the going price for a gm of 14k gold right now? since gold is at like 800-801

I'm wondering because this dude was at a jewelry store around the way and copped a 28.8gm 14k white gold diamond cut bead chain for a stack and a half, the asking price is more than double that

Question is, is it supposed to be that expensive?
hard to floow your post but....somebody paid $52 a gram for a bead chain...
nerd.gif

is the rosary custom? i mean i can see a labor markup...but most of them come from them catalogs...cant call it...doesnt sound right tho- 3k would have to be aheavy rosary-

Originally Posted by TRIUMPH82

Didn't Juelz get got for some of those jewels overseas? I believe there was a post in the music forum.

yeah it was a rumor thats why he made this video

Back
Top Bottom