.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

freakydestroyer wrote:
treewing wrote:
rwfanatic wrote:
I have no idea what this is supposed to be but DAMN it's shining.

It's for an artist called Pirelli Poe...

Where does this dude get his paper from? I know it's not from selling records.

I think dude has a tattoo shop and his music is WACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

whats the average price to have a rolex cleaned and serviced in california? i got 2 from my grandfather that looks like they havent been cleaned in years anyhelp is appreciated.

Originally Posted by CJ863

If I'm not mistaken... all of the gshock's on Johnny's site are directly from ifandco...
smh.gif
smh.gif
This dude can't be serious.... **edit: unless he bought them from IF&Co.

kid needs to invest in a personal trainer... those pieces look HORRIBLE... did he say 70k a show??? I dont know about that one...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

c2a25b9490ce06aa7d86264ef5775c6de25498b.jpg

I have no idea what this is supposed to be but DAMN it's shining.
It's for an artist called Pirelli Poe...
Where does this dude get his paper from? I know it's not from selling records.

Drugs.

Like cocaine, heroin and methanphetamine.

whats the average price to have a rolex cleaned and serviced in california? i got 2 from my grandfather that looks like they havent been cleaned in years any help is appreciated
Depends on what it needs. But its pretty cheap unless you go through an authorized dealer thats where they get you. pics of your grandfatherswatches?

lol Sean Kingston saying his bracelet is VVS 3.23ct.. ha ha ha

Thats more than 3.23ct, but I know it aint VVS Diamonds.. lol

As far as Sean goes, those figures may (though I highly suspect they don't) add up but at the end of the day those are some horrible looking pieces. Aniced out crayon box? Really.

Whatever, its his money, he can do with it whatever he pleases. I did find it funny how he just "causally" threw away that G-Shock, lol.

i agree those jewels arent that nice as far as the design..i kinda like the time is money logo though..i always knew his "Jamaican accent" was fakeon those songs

^^ kingston is a joke. dude is from FL, his fam is from jamaica i think....if he didn't have rotem pushing him on tracks so hard, he wouldnt be $$*...

junior reid, ftw.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

laugh.gif
vintage divers le coutlre its very hard you dont see them in that condition for that age im going to get good money on my ebay. I already have like 13 watchers on it hasnt even been on one day
eBay hustle definitely not proper if you think 13 watchers is really doing something.

YOOOO...

Anyone familiar with David Yurman jewelry? Hows the quality on em?

I saw the black diamond mini dog tag at Nordstroms and it got me a little interested. $1450 price tag.

1180636857050_p156_01.jpg

Originally Posted by Powfo

YOOOO...

Anyone familiar with David Yurman jewelry? Hows the quality on em?

I saw the black diamond mini dog tag at Nordstroms and it got me a little interested. $1450 price tag.

1180636857050_p156_01.jpg
those dog tags are literally like the size of a quarter. the picture is very deceiving.

laugh.gif
i'm no jeweler but kingstons numbers sounded wayyy off - ct wise,$ wise and vvs?
laugh.gif

sons seems like a str8 herb too...

Back
Top Bottom