.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

this is really fashion and jewelry

is that vest custom?

2386652070_41f3a29fe6_o.jpg
2385780831_8ca00d6be6_o.jpg

birdman.jpg
i want this too
backstage_pass_s35a.jpg
how big is mr. cheeks cuban
Vest is bootleg. Groovy Lou (the stylist) manufactured it.

Did anyone watch the video on WSHH with that Stacks guy saying he spent 10 million on his album? It better be some epic $@$# for 10 mill. There is no way inthis day and age with downloading that you would ever make a profit off an album that cost 10 mill to produce. On top of that it's coming out the same dayas Paper Trail. This guy must be "Crazee and Confused". He is the definition of douche. I think his dad helped found a aerospace company, so I'mguessing he's got money regardless. Why Brooke Hogan Why?

I know for a fact zno had his piece waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before juelz even had a chain.
he had that in late 00 early 01 if im right...lemme go pull out some of my old source mags. lol.

zno...as wack as he is rappin wise...jewelry wise he was ahead of the curve. from the hang man 3 logo to the big zno piece....he had it crackin.

his wrist gauntlet thing was the number 1 piece in hip hop for a while. till ghost game and killed it.

plus he had the Mercedes S 2000 MMCLE lmaoooo

Even when it came to whips Ray had a crazy SUV collection in the late 80's & early 90's. Trust me I seen it.

^^ and me being a miami guy i dont understand it.. well all the chicos here rock miami cubans.. if u aint rockin one and have a chain on they kinda look downon u.. lol.. only reason why i havent bought one yet.. saving for the right cuban..

September 27, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind that another rapper got his chain took. But this time it wasn't taken by brute force. Here's how TMZ is reporting what happened:
Rapper Sean Kingston had his sister FedEx [his $500,000 chain]) from L.A. to a jeweler in NY. When the package arrived (a day late) -- no jewelry inside the box!

Here's the problemo: Sis only insured it for $500 -- only a comma and three zeroes short of the mark.

Dang ... how much you wanna bet this chain will show up on YouTube in a couple of days...

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

September 27, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind that another rapper got his chain took. But this time it wasn't taken by brute force. Here's how TMZ is reporting what happened:
Rapper Sean Kingston had his sister FedEx [his $500,000 chain]) from L.A. to a jeweler in NY. When the package arrived (a day late) -- no jewelry inside the box!

Here's the problemo: Sis only insured it for $500 -- only a comma and three zeroes short of the mark.

Dang ... how much you wanna bet this chain will show up on YouTube in a couple of days...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$*%@*%%

Back
Top Bottom