.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

dreclark:I grew up in a city where over 90% of the Black Folk are CV or @ least have some CV in there family tree. I hear what you are saying. Do not get it twisted CV's are African !!!! Nothing basic about that just the truth. CV's just speak another form of Creole. As with slavery & other nationalities of Blacks...the language they speak is not the proper version the slave master spoke.
laugh.gif

Most of been Brockton, or nearby

Originally Posted by NLV esq

dreclark:I grew up in a city where over 90% of the Black Folk are CV or @ least have some CV in there family tree. I hear what you are saying. Do not get it twisted CV's are African !!!! Nothing basic about that just the truth. CV's just speak another form of Creole. As with slavery & other nationalities of Blacks...the language they speak is not the proper version the slave master spoke.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

NuJerzyDevil006.JPG
wow
eek.gif

sick.gif
that fit demands attention, in a good way.
laugh.gif
not even- son looks like the mannequin in the lv store...all he needs is a graphite messenger bag but f all that...looks like somebody dropped 20 on shortys chest
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
to Ben...thats what you call "not od'n" ??!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

1 of the pics from my RIME magazine shoot.
not really OD cuz thats not my steez for 2008/2009, but I put on a couple chains, not crazy

RIME_MAG1.jpg

Elaborate on that 42 on your arm
nerd.gif

And that Murakami style jesus piece is dope, I seen it at the shop last time I was in there.

dommy dom...

42 was my high school and college football and bball #
2 guard in hs and college bball
ss/fs in hs and lcb in college

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

that Murakami style jesus piece is dope

one of the very few pieces of jewelry I've ever liked.

if I had the money, and didnt think it was bitin, I'd get one of those

Originally Posted by killa couch

^lol

Yeah...um, people are clownin just to be clownin' now....That watch looks 100x better than that Stainless steel/fruity pebble colab that you posted a weekago

Back
Top Bottom