.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

159125367_o.jpg

159125373_o.jpg

Bleek sees it different than we do. Its more a fan really down for the roc and spending hard earned money on a supportive thing; not like lax is part of theroc fam (obviously)

Its not te fact that hes with Bleek...its the fact that son has on that home made Roc piece and hasnt even put in work for Roc-a-fella to even earn a Roc piece
laugh.gif
...Son is TOO grown for that....its mad corny...

If coppin' a Hov CD counts as puttin in work for Roc-a-fella....Wheres my piece at?
nerd.gif

Bleek is the one who looks like a clown. What LAX did is similar to someone who isn't in a frat throwing up a frat sign right next to someone in who is inthe frat, Bleek should checked him.

83340445.jpg

83340998.jpg

Plies please stop....

83341123.jpg

L-O please stop.....

From The '08 BET Hip Hop Awards earlier tonight....other cats can post all 395 pics.

Plies +!!$ looking like copper...

83307603.jpg

Dunamis.

smh.gif
Also I see Jay & 'Ye growing their hair out a bit but c'mon now.....

83294445.jpg

damn z!!!!! always killin it!!! post the iced gshocks too!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bleek is the one who looks like a clown. What LAX did is similar to someone who isn't in a frat throwing up a frat sign right next to someone in who is in the frat, Bleek should checked him
yea he should of too bad it was all good and gave me props
pimp.gif

sorry it couldnt turn out your way
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
This dude Lil' Cease looking younger than ever and I know Rocko was kind of doing some independant A&R job but there's no way he's reallygetting checks c'mon now.

Jonas has a nice clean setup in that pic with GLC.

I hate when people OD.

Btw, what ever happened to Nas's "N" piece?

I haven't seen him wear it since he dropped "Can't Forget About You".

not feelin the Block Ent. Piece...^^ why NTer's stay curious about the next mans pockets? Tdot, how do you know if Rocko is or isn't gettin checks?

main.php

Who is this dude with the We The Best piece? And didn't someone say that this piece was fugazzi anyway?

Originally Posted by str8hustler

those are the breilings Ive been looking at.....I wanted to get an icy watch soooo bad but my jeweler had been dicking me around and now the markets are so crazy. I decided to put a nice CHUNK of change into some equity funds so once the market bounces back Ill be looking at some nice 50 percent returns on my money. Then Ill get a watch lol..
I have a diamond bezeled Breitling Chronomat Evolution, Breitlings are always clean. Here is some advice. Dont buy it with the breitling diamondbezel. Buy it with the normal bezel and get the diamond bezel from your jeweler, For a couple reasons.

1) The original bezel is mad $$$ so if you ever want to not go icey and want to buy the stock bezel it will cost just as much if not more then the iced outbezel.

2) The stock bezel has the "B" etched in it, the diamond bezel does not. Nice to have that around to prove your not rockin a bootleg. Especially withso many good Breitling fakes out there right now.

3) The bezel is simple to swap out, for everyday use throw on the regular bezel, when you head out go iced out.

4) If your cool with your jeweler you can get a good deal on a diamond bezel.

Back
Top Bottom