.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

ok?

so your happy about your super rare hard to find bretiling right?

I got something for you

Originally Posted by Rjwco

ok?

so your happy about your super rare hard to find bretiling right?

I got something for you

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

just copped this, should be here Tuesday hopefully, gonna most likely throw a big bezel on it (8-10ct) and leave everything else as is or I might just leave it plain permanently, gotta see how I like it when it arrives....Ill post pics of everything I got comin in when I get it...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You can't go wrong with a Breitling Bentley with out diamonds on it. It is official regardless.

Breitling Super Avenger Black Steel coming soon as it is on order.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Lax is the only reason this thread is interesting
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Not my picture but this is the Black Steel Super Avenger. Limited to 3000.
smokin.gif

I dont think anyone pays retail for regular production watches... although that limited SA is probably tough to get period.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I dont think anyone pays retail for regular production watches... although that limited SA is probably tough to get period.

Exactly. You may be able to get a little discount on this watch from a AD but do not expect anything big like you will on any other Breitling just for thesimple fact that it is Limited.

I am a watch nut and I got to say the SA in my mind is the weakest looking Breitling. I know straps are pure preference, I cant stand the look and feel ofrubber or even crock straps on them also. In my mind, 6.75 / Motors T / GT / Evolutions / Navitimers are all amazing watches, the others like SA, SO, SR,Emergency, Colts are average at best. A friend had a SA with huge nuggets everywhere, thing was shining from a mile away but I thought it was ugly as sin, heended up moving it for an untouched 6.75.

I posted that Black Briet a while back. The watch is Super Clean Murdered Out !!!

A dealer out of Florida was selling his on EBay for $5500.00. It might be tought to catch a break on that watch.

I agree, I dont like rubber straps at all on a Breitling,makes them look cheap and more like a fashion watch to me, but its all personal preference, everyonelikes different things....

The black SA look real dope, are they gonna make a black stainless speed band for it?

Pilot bracelet is still my favorite breit band. I may be biased though because I have an evo lol
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom