.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Ben that pendant is dope but I've been wondering, your clients don't mind having that "IF" bail on their pieces?

eek.gif
@ that pendant

Can't wait for the ugly *%# knockoffs coming next week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

eek.gif
@ that pendant

Can't wait for the ugly *%# knockoffs coming next week
laugh.gif

Instead of chucks they're going to use Dunks, Bapes, and AF1's..... I can see it now smh...

that's the whole part of the deal....
jacob would tattoo all his pieces on the bacc, but we put the bail on there.
if they don't want that, then they tell us. but it's discussed before hand.

Jonas just switched up and got his bails re did with our IF logos on them.

go to bed ben.

that piece is dope tho.

I would prefer a red phillies hat with all red variant jordan 11s but that's just me.

Yoooooooooooooo, Ben ya went in on that piece. $+%# is ridiculous. Im really feelin the design and as usual the execution is damn near perfect. But how doesit sit when it is worn? It looks like the brim would come down and cover a lot of the shoes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
whoever came up with the the IF branding idea...that bail is really setting itoff- and i can see it becoming something where if your chain don't have it - it's not official-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
whoever came up with the the IF branding idea...that bail is really setting it off- and i can see it becoming something where if your chain don't have it - it's not official-

yep...........
nerd.gif

im tryna get in early, how much for just a franco with just the icee fresh bail. dudes gonna be like
eek.gif

yep, real official. yo when vol. 1 was around i remember dude sayin he was gon take over thats crazy though. props

btw like everybody been sayin great craftsmanship

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
whoever came up with the the IF branding idea...that bail is really setting it off- and i can see it becoming something where if your chain don't have it - it's not official-

yep...........
nerd.gif

im tryna get in early, how much for just a franco with just the icee fresh bail. dudes gonna be like
eek.gif

yep, real official. yo when vol. 1 was around i remember dude sayin he was gon take over thats crazy though. props

btw like everybody been sayin great craftsmanship

real talk i stared at that franco b4 even checking the piece
laugh.gif
i'm so used to seeing these bang-bang variants joints around here...speaking of earlier vols i finally got some old pix from my comp- ima get to uploadingnow

thw work on that piece is on point. lol @ the knockoff coming next week from highline.
laugh.gif

206, you're looking good right now

Good to hear Ben, just call me or hit the email when it comes through.
206 it's almost time. The big unviel is coming soon!!!!
You already know my dude. I dont think its quite ready yet, but its getting real damn close.

aight as promised heres some joints from older volumes - i had this folder on an old comp that had crashed...it recently came back to life so i grabbed em off-its like 100 pix so i'll try to get em all up at some point

i think this was before ktown was an official jeweler....this is one of my top 3 fav setups...so clean

misc:

smh.gif
at blonde hair blue eye jesus...
But yo i was listening to music today and bow gotta new song called marco polo... claims he was the first with an iced out gshock... any truth to this??

pimp.gif
@ the USDA Piece
smh.gif
Everytime I see the Clipse piece now I just wonder how the RE-UP piece would have looked like if they went to Icee Fresh for that instead of being cheap.

Back
Top Bottom