.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

lax, one thing you might not understand is that john mayer is the $$!%. and what did your friend do to those watches?
sick.gif

he turned them back to normal thats why he didnt touch the cases at all & like I said he did it for fun,
tongue.gif

as for john mayer it would have been nicer if he was rocking the vintage red seadweller-submarinerplastic 1680 rolex.
pimp.gif

i don't like hell rell. but if he wants to buy jewelry, i'll be his friend.

no lie, this one customer came to my store and claimed he was hell rell and tried to finance jewelry under some fake name. i looked up hell rell online,and the dude looked nothing like him. i asked him a bunch of questions about his music and stuff, but he couldn't answer and eventually left. this waslike two years ago.

yea i didnt wanna say anything bout ur boy s.browns watches but i think they look
sick.gif

everyone knows john's a watch collector im sure he's got the drsd, $%$^ he's got a couple orange hands for all iknow, im sure he did the"mayer" sd's just for fun

listen to daughters bishes

sick.gif
yea i didnt wanna say anything bout ur boy s.browns watches but i think they look

yea like I said he did it for fun. I dont know much about the mayer guy but if you say he has some orange hands in his collection thats just
pimp.gif

heres one I had awhile ago I posted in like in the 3rd jewelry thread.
they have gone up in price crazy

36926841b302812ea0dfd03e42af2238f63f154f.pjpg

Monday, Jan. 14, 2008

President George W. Bush receives a gift of a solid gold sash studded with diamonds and other gems from the President of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, at Al Mushref Palace in Abu Dhabi.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Monday, Jan. 14, 2008

President George W. Bush receives a gift of a solid gold sash studded with diamonds and other gems from the President of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, at Al Mushref Palace in Abu Dhabi.

Yet you cant lie bush did had a good run( least to himself he thinks )

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Monday, Jan. 14, 2008

eek.gif
eek.gif

know this been discussed before but my jacob 2 of the markers on the 5timezones have fallen off, i remember someone saying they had same problem with thejacobs, my question is can this be fixed by a regular jeweler in town and is it expensive if it can be fixed?

thanks if anyone can help with that i know one of you guys had same problem so...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by dreClark

Like I said before...

Ruger Rell is NOT the person to talk about someone's jewels looking a little Fugazi...

Some of his %$$+ is a lil bang-bang as well....

roll.gif
Ruga>Cafe. I seen Red Cafe yesterday his chain wasn't dancin like chris brown an omarion or any of them lil stupid cats how Hell Rell Stated.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by dreClark

Like I said before...

Ruger Rell is NOT the person to talk about someone's jewels looking a little Fugazi...

Some of his %$$+ is a lil bang-bang as well....

roll.gif
Ruga>Cafe. I seen Red Cafe yesterday his chain wasn't dancin like chris brown an omarion or any of them lil stupid cats how Hell Rell Stated.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom