.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

The Storm Trooper Ring is crazy. It's great to see artist like De la Soul be clever with the lyrics & their ice game.

Ididit came back with some serious heat , I love the personalized backs on the sports pieces , and the Stormtrooper ring great Idea even better execution

nice! I know the dude who set the hot wheels car, super cool pieces man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

kd, where you been? i sat down with Jason a few times in the past couple weeks and he said he ain't seen you in a grip!

and I seen a few of those in person.... the nas joint was crazy. but he got tight when he seen Jonas cuban 2x the size
tongue.gif

all love, thanks for showing off that.

eyes.gif

i knew that was comin

Whaddup everybody.... Been krazy busy with a lot of different things lately (completing masters, getting distribution for clothing line, helping someoneprepare for the bar and a bit of traveling).... We thank you guys for the compliments and trust, we have some really krazy pieces I'll post uplater....peace

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

DY's new piece...any info on who made it?
nerd.gif

His jewels is always on point, damn i was gonna post my chain and set up when things was slow, but these last few pages kinda bashed my confidence. But na4real i gotta get pics (its nothin serious, just a chinky cuban, a rosary, some earrings and a watch).

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

Sad to see the dudes making such a poor attempt with the fugazzi jewels... It's getting kind of disgusting....

eek.gif
reggaeton money running low?!

i remember heads used to
eek.gif
over his old setups-

His jewels is always on point, damn i was gonna post my chain and set up when things was slow, but these last few pages kinda bashed my confidence. But na 4real i gotta get pics (its nothin serious, just a chinky cuban, a rosary, some earrings and a watch).

laugh.gif
sounds like my setup...but dont judge your stuff againstrappers, nba money etc etc...or even NLV
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Sad to see the dudes making such a poor attempt with the fugazzi jewels... It's getting kind of disgusting....

eek.gif
reggaeton money running low?!

i remember heads used to
eek.gif
over his old setups-

His jewels is always on point, damn i was gonna post my chain and set up when things was slow, but these last few pages kinda bashed my confidence. But na 4real i gotta get pics (its nothin serious, just a chinky cuban, a rosary, some earrings and a watch).
laugh.gif
sounds like my setup...but dont judge your stuff against rappers, nba money etc etc...or even NLV
laugh.gif

Yea i feel you, pause. And i dont think he was referin to DY wit the fugazzi comment, he make crazy bread wit that reggaeton.

Honestly, that white head Jesus piece never looked so good until now. The black/white cuban and blacked out cuban are
eek.gif

C WARD copped that blk/prp piece.... He cops heavy... Much more than the two pieces I've shown.....
yo ididit nice pcs bro. you still using them cad programs.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Can anyone elaborate on the black cuban link chain?

x2

i'm seeing more and more of this "black Gold" is it just rhodium? if so how often do you have to upkeep it? i would think the reg color wouldshine thru quick where the bail is hanging

laugh.gif

@ putting the fake jewels on blast... at least your more on my level of disgustedness. lol Jason won't even tell dudes their jewels are fake!
but damn there is a lot of 8k gold in houston! jesus smh.

Back
Top Bottom