.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

picked up a cartier power reserve pasha with a two row diamond bezel. post pics in a few...

Maino's Hi Hater RMX Vid

316tgdd.jpg

2prtzqq.jpg

noatte.jpg

wasn't jonas in htown this weekend?? could have sworn i saw him at he galleria mall, peeping johnny dangs new store for a sec.

Originally Posted by cleanhatch

wasn't jonas in htown this weekend?? could have sworn i saw him at he galleria mall, peeping johnny dangs new store for a sec.

i saw his galleria shop last week. no comment on the custom work or g-shocks.

jonas walked into TV johnny's store and Johnny wanted him to do a video drop for his store and so Jonas agreed, the camera went on and Jonas said, yo Thisis Jonas Bevacqua of Lifted Research Group, Icee Fresh/Ben Baller are the illest" lol

wow.

man I seen some terrible jewels today and tonite.

Ben... I think I saw you at Katsuya on Sunday.. Nice watch BTW if that was you. I guess you were showing off yours tats to your peeps.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

jonas walked into TV johnny's store and Johnny wanted him to do a video drop for his store and so Jonas agreed, the camera went on and Jonas said, yo This is Jonas Bevacqua of Lifted Research Group, Icee Fresh/Ben Baller are the illest" lol

wow.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Technomarina

BigLescobar, that is a Super Avenger underneath all those diamonds? I don't know what to say but you ruined that watch.
Says the guy named after the cheapest, corniest watch company there is. You dont need to do anythin to ruin one of those, it comes ruined.

My plain regular Super Avenger was too plain for me, when I want a plain watch I just wear one of my rolexes or another one of my watches...

Soon, Ill have pics of a few other new watch pickups that are being shipped in from Cali as we speak as well as some other stuff like other watches and mydiamond eternity wedding band the dude asked for pics of the other day.

That Eternity Wedding Band is a good look. I was going to get one in Platinum but the wife saw the price...........and ran like hell......LOL !!!!

Originally Posted by eutum

BENBALLER wrote:

jonas walked into TV johnny's store and Johnny wanted him to do a video drop for his store and so Jonas agreed, the camera went on and Jonas said,
yo This is Jonas Bevacqua of Lifted Research Group, Icee Fresh/Ben Baller are the illest" lol

wow.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So G, lol.
Were ICEE FRESH the first to put diamonds on cuban chains?

First time i remember seeing it was in Fat Joe's TS piece, which I think Ben also worked on.

I don't know if they did it first, but they for damn sure did it best a la Jonas'.

I think they were the first to do their own logo links though (cycle chain).

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Technomarina

BigLescobar, that is a Super Avenger underneath all those diamonds? I don't know what to say but you ruined that watch.
Says the guy named after the cheapest, corniest watch company there is. You dont need to do anythin to ruin one of those, it comes ruined.

My plain regular Super Avenger was too plain for me, when I want a plain watch I just wear one of my rolexes or another one of my watches...

Soon, Ill have pics of a few other new watch pickups that are being shipped in from Cali as we speak as well as some other stuff like other watches and my diamond eternity wedding band the dude asked for pics of the other day.

i see you still got the DG piece (avy) whats good with the sapphire stuff? gone?

You stay gettin new deals and more work, I was thinkin you were on that scott storch get all the money and get lazy tip but I see you stay on your grind....props to you
eek.gif

Hes not hating? oh, hes speaking to Ben. Not me or LAX...
Get outta our thread homey.

http://biglescobar.u.yuku.com/

http://biglescobar.u.yuku.com/ Says the guy named after the cheapest, corniest watch company there is. You dont need to do anythin to ruin one of those, it comes ruined.

Soon, Ill have pics of a few other new watch pickups that are being shipped in from Cali as we speak as well as some other stuff like other watches and my diamond eternity wedding band the dude asked for pics of the other day.

haha. technogarbagetron v.20 bulletproof to the third power %!% watches. so wack.
laugh.gif

there gonna flip when they see your new watches BIGLES!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I still got the sapphire tennis joint, each stone is .25ct, looks real clean, I also got 2 bead chains with iced keys on them, one white gold and one yellowtoo....

Pun had iced cubans back in the late 90s I remember too, I got a dude on 47th willing to throw me some iced cubans as we speak for decent prices, he got one inwhite and one in yellow, but I dont really wear pieces anymore so I dont know if i should do it

Also if anyone wants that bracelet Im willing to take a L on it and move it...

Back
Top Bottom