.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

I was with Berg last night......

man, you're boy KTeezy been on the super grind....

there are tooo many vultures and lurkers who steal a lot of my business on here and do shade tree #%@%*$#!
but I got 5 big dogs in the works. while these other jewelers are giving away jewels for free. cmon!

btw, after the prince situation, there's no need to even post stuff.
indifferent.gif

and btw, Henz0 and BostonTre know who 1 of those big timers is by accident..... cuz dude was at my crib today. haha

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I was with Berg last night......

man, you're boy KTeezy been on the super grind....

there are tooo many vultures and lurkers who steal a lot of my business on here and do shade tree #%@%*$#!
but I got 5 big dogs in the works. while these other jewelers are giving away jewels for free. cmon!

btw, after the prince situation, there's no need to even post stuff.
indifferent.gif

and btw, Henz0 and BostonTre know who 1 of those big timers is by accident..... cuz dude was at my crib today. haha
nerd.gif

of a room full of people and nobody took a picture of the iced out wife beater. I call BS until i see a pic. this day in age everybody have a camera on therephone.

Originally Posted by cleanhatch

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]of a room full of people and nobody took a picture[/color] of the iced out wife beater. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I call BS[/color] until i see a pic. this day in age everybody have a camera on there phone.

Son calling ducktales on Prince tho?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
that man has stupid money, i wouldn't doubt it one bit.

And remember Ben said there was only a good 15ppl there partying and having a good time, most of them being celebs, i doubtanyone was trying to play the paparazzi role.

Like i said i'll believe it when i see a picture of it. If he does have a iced out wife beater everybody and there mama will be talking about it. ALL 15people at the party will be talking about it.

anyways picked up this joint. just finished the bezel for it also. will post some pix once i get better pix of it.

2ewzamd.jpg

jilzlj.jpg

2eg8lyq.jpg

79206648.jpg
82393714.jpg

pic on the left is 2002 pic on right is 2008, you can see how nas has either altered the piece or just gotten a completely different set up. one is all yellowthe other one is white one yellow.

Originally Posted by Untitled

79206648.jpg
82393714.jpg

pic on the left is 2002 pic on right is 2008, you can see how nas has either altered the piece or just gotten a completely different set up. one is all yellow the other one is white one yellow.
the bails are different as well.

nas-x-scifen.jpg

6992929.jpg

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i thought it was you at first- cause it was right afterthat convo - then wifey brings me the phone and i see a pic, thought u were showing me your practice routine
nerd.gif

but yea this collab should be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude has had my favorite setups for awhile....

Originally Posted by cleanhatch

of a room full of people and nobody took a picture of the iced out wife beater. I call BS until i see a pic. this day in age everybody have a camera on there phone.

co-sign...

79206648.jpg
82393714.jpg

pic on the left is 2002 pic on right is 2008, you can see how nas has either altered the piece or just gotten a completely different set up. one is all yellow the other one is white one yellow.

The one on the left is from Jacob and the one on the right is from Jason of Beverly Hills.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

79206648.jpg
82393714.jpg

The one on the left is from Jacob and the one on the right is from Jason of Beverly Hills.
pimp.gif
aint the right the og jacob?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

79206648.jpg
82393714.jpg

the bails are different as well.

nas-x-scifen.jpg

6992929.jpg

Third chain is busy as hell..

Back
Top Bottom