.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by cleanhatch

of a room full of people and nobody took a picture of the iced out wife beater. I call BS until i see a pic. this day in age everybody have a camera on there phone.

co-sign...

u know how stupid that sounds? being the least famous person in that room first off would be an immediate NONO to take a picture if I had a camera on me. pulling out a camera phone and ask Prince if I could take a pic of anything would be wacc. I'm not that dude. I don't think I've seen 1 singlecandid pic of Prince ever in my life. Being in that intimate of a gathering, thats the last thing anyone does. If we was at a club, just cuz it's himit'd still be a bad look to ask. some of you don't care maybe because you don't have the proper manners, but I'm good. I'mma make up thatstory?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by cleanhatch

of a room full of people and nobody took a picture of the iced out wife beater. I call BS until i see a pic. this day in age everybody have a camera on there phone.

co-sign...

u know how stupid that sounds? being the least famous person in that room first off would be an immediate NONO to take a picture if I had a camera on me. pulling out a camera phone and ask Prince if I could take a pic of anything would be wacc. I'm not that dude. I don't think I've seen 1 single candid pic of Prince ever in my life. Being in that intimate of a gathering, thats the last thing anyone does. If we was at a club, just cuz it's him it'd still be a bad look to ask. some of you don't care maybe because you don't have the proper manners, but I'm good. I'mma make up that story?
laugh.gif
its all good, but its real hard to believe that someone would make an iced out wife beater and wears it underneath his clothes. i guess thiswill be like an urban myth to me untill i see some actual pics.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

thats clean would of been better if you went with the bigger model though

naw this is already big enough for me. 44mm, next size up would probably super avenger size which is like 48mm i believe

u know how stupid that sounds? being the least famous person in that room first off would be an immediate NONO to take a picture if I had a camera on me. pulling out a camera phone and ask Prince if I could take a pic of anything would be wacc. I'm not that dude. I don't think I've seen 1 single candid pic of Prince ever in my life. Being in that intimate of a gathering, thats the last thing anyone does. If we was at a club, just cuz it's him it'd still be a bad look to ask. some of you don't care maybe because you don't have the proper manners, but I'm good. I'mma make up that story?
laugh.gif

You didnt have to explain yourself.
laugh.gif

If you would have said Prince has a purple unicorn with an iced out grill and hooves, I would believe you. I mean Prince is so far fetched, it'sunbelievable.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i thought it was you at first- cause it was right after that convo - then wifey brings me the phone and i see a pic, thought u were showing me your practice routine
nerd.gif

but yea this collab should be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude has had my favorite setups for awhile....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ practice routine.. game already fine tuned

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i thought it was you at first- cause it was right after that convo - then wifey brings me the phone and i see a pic, thought u were showing me your practice routine
nerd.gif

but yea this collab should be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude has had my favorite setups for awhile....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ practice routine.. game already fine tuned

main.php

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by Untitled

79206648.jpg
82393714.jpg

pic on the left is 2002 pic on right is 2008, you can see how nas has either altered the piece or just gotten a completely different set up. one is all yellow the other one is white one yellow.

The one on the left is from Jacob and the one on the right is from Jason of Beverly Hills.
pimp.gif
aint the right the og jacob?
They are both the same mold/style of Jacob. That doesn't mean that they were made by Jacob, just that they are that style. The one on the leftwas made by Jacob, though. Ya'll are crazy for thinking that Prince wouldn't have a diamond wife beater. Ben would have looked real green andstarstruck if he had asked for a pic.

so he comes up and says "hey so you make custom jewelry?" I said yes...

Why did I imagine he was fondling your chains while he looked you in the eye and said this to you?
laugh.gif

You a fool Ben. Sounds like some Chappelle show @#$+ foreal

iced out wifebeater.

im quite sure morris day is very salty.

on a side note...

I love gucci mane...

but I hate his new chain...now if it had a diamond cut plate behind it...it would be extra fire

Uh oh...

http://g.imageshack.us/img241/buck1bx6.jpg/1/
The item that you are bidding on is a Franco Link Chain with a diamond 615 Cashville pendant.
The Chain was purchased from an IRS auction held in Miami, FL in July 2008.

The Necklace:
40 Franco Link Chain, 4.5 MM Wide, Stamped 10k, weighs 107.1 grams with a Lobster Catch

The Pendant:
10k gold and weighs 130.1 grams. All bead set is 11.83CT, Color and Clarity of White Diamonds is (H-I/SI1), 259 Round White Diamonds, 12 Round Green Colored Diamonds, 50 Round Black Colored Diamonds

reality show is still goin down folks....

we didn't make the May cut to get it ready for 2008....
so it'll be a 2009 release.

and that kaws piece is weak. that bezel set chain is even worse. yellow gold with blue diamonds just don't go.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Uh oh...

http://g.imageshack.us/img241/buck1bx6.jpg/1/
The item that you are bidding on is a Franco Link Chain with a diamond 615 Cashville pendant.
The Chain was purchased from an IRS auction held in Miami, FL in July 2008.

The Necklace:
40 Franco Link Chain, 4.5 MM Wide, Stamped 10k, weighs 107.1 grams with a Lobster Catch

The Pendant:
10k gold and weighs 130.1 grams. All bead set is 11.83CT, Color and Clarity of White Diamonds is (H-I/SI1), 259 Round White Diamonds, 12 Round Green Colored Diamonds, 50 Round Black Colored Diamonds

young-buck-615.jpg

What are some reasons as to why the IRS may have this?

Back
Top Bottom