.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by dgk3188

how is it that Rick Ross is always smokin' a blunt in public?
Whose gonna question a cop!?!

main.php

SUSPECT
Same thing I thought when I saw that pic BFA
smh.gif
laugh.gif

And SMH and my dude fab rocking a cocoa puffs cereal box for a shirt....
smh.gif
smh.gif

%$%$ looking like that old school project floor tile....Before they started renovating them %@%*$ and turning them into condos...

where was all those ozone pics from??? cuz aztek and j prince dont leave houston for nuttn.

aztek= FAIL

dude can spit, but jus all lies, dudes fam is mad wealthy,
my ex went to (catholic) school wit his sister,

photo_large_6_48cdfc55f122f_1221459029.jpg

yo, i seen this and was like " eek: damn Boosie look just like flava flav in this pic".......then i scrolled down and saw the clock and was like"whoops"

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by cleanhatch

Like i said i'll believe it when i see a picture of it. If he does have a iced out wife beater everybody and there mama will be talking about it. ALL 15 people at the party will be talking about it.

anyways picked up this joint. just finished the bezel for it also. will post some pix once i get better pix of it.

2ewzamd.jpg

jilzlj.jpg

2eg8lyq.jpg

did you pick this watch up second hand? it LOOKS like there was a wide bezel on the watch and after that was on it, the stones were set onto the case...but the bezel isn't there anymore.

i'm not sure if this is really how it went, but if it is, i hope the new bezel you're getting made is just as wide as the old one 'cause putting stones into this bezel won't do. post pictures when you're done, the watch doesn't look too bad at all.
24b6kk4.jpg

2qjm6h5.jpg

mhw0vr.jpg

i picked it up new, just finished up the bezal. I didnt want it to be tooo flashy, but will probably add diamonds on the sides also later on.

Wow... that is the cleaaaaaaaaaanest Breitling I've ever seen. I think it's best that you keep it that way.

Every Breitling I've seen is OD flashy.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by cali swag

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
whats the story behind this pic?

and look @ his hat
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dude had the youtube video talking about fake chains ^^ 98% of the ozone pic's above ^^

He Called em *Bang Bang* They Not Dancing!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i had to clear the piece with dude so that he got it before I posted pics and made sure it was cool with him first....
but anyways. the piece is about 11 carats and is like 4" wide, its about 150 grams and it's actually pretty big. it's also 16mm thicc so it'svery chunky.
I actually designed this piece (with photoshop fonts and a little help of noone)

anyways. you know how we get down, the pics don't do it justice.
IF_DY.jpg

IF_DY2.jpg

out of the 4 pieces being made this week, this was the most inexpensive joint we've made.... but came out so damn classy looking.
this piece was made inside 36 hours from casting to diamond setting.

^^ i dunno ***%.... but i doubt its for daddy yankee. dude's DY design is pretty intricate .... the IF piece above looks like a pretty standard scriptfont....

like i said, i dunno ***% .... but ive always been a big fan of the typography of daddy yankee's logo.... and im pretty sure thats not it.

piece is ill though... ive hated previously, but that IF bail is sick in the right porportion ... i still think it looks awkward when its real big though(nomo). nice work fam.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

WOW ! Peep the B-Boy STEEZ being repped to the fullest !!!!!!
9suql4.jpg
whats good with jonas? he stop picking up new jewels or want to go low key with his pieces? he was getting something new and more crazy damn nearmonthly
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom