IT'S OVER: Jaric impregnates Lima

smh.gif

you guys dont know? A lot of European dudes have a lot more game than brits, canadians, australians, and americans. we are all cursed our culture

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Props to him, yeah Lima's pretty banging and he lucked out.

But she been lost her virginity, to those still wondering about that (even before Jaric I believe if I'm not mistaken).

'insert unnecessary obvious gif' Dunkaroos: "Looks like she finally gave up her V."

I could be misinterpreting Dunkaroos' previous statement, but reading the thread is fundamental and "obviously" you need to think before you come dashing in posting gifs.
Those previous posts were obvious sarcasm. You really thought that they thought she was a virgin?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Came in here strictly for the pics/gifs...y'all never disappoint...

As for this news...

Props to him, yeah Lima's pretty banging and he lucked out.

But she been lost her virginity, to those still wondering about that (even before Jaric I believe if I'm not mistaken).

'insert unnecessary obvious gif' Dunkaroos: "Looks like she finally gave up her V."

I could be misinterpreting Dunkaroos' previous statement, but reading the thread is fundamental and "obviously" you need to think before you come dashing in posting gifs.
Those previous posts were obvious sarcasm. You really thought that they thought she was a virgin?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

eyes.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
FTR, I don't keep up with NT 24/7 to know whether or not people are informed about everything. As for the recognition of sarcasm, I wouldprefer not to assume.

roll.gif
He knew heads were about to roll up, and relieve him of his duties. That's why he did it.

Back
Top Bottom