It's so hard. vol. marley and me.

no joke yall. go to the vet and pay the money forward for stuff you may think is questionable.

my dog of 11 years got very sick suddenly one day last month. we took her in and she had a bunch of tumor type growths affecting her internal organs. justhours before she became very sick, she was acting normal. No true symptons led to this point.. saddest evening ever.. We take her in for what we thought was aroutine type of vet visit and it turns out, she needs to be put down that same night... sad sad stuff

sorry to hear that bro. i lost my dog of 14 years as well. such a hard situation to cope with

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

OP, the same thing happened to me last month. I didnt cry with my family around but when i sat by myself outside, I could not hold it back.

YO! same here...I leave with like three roomates I was chokin up trying so hard to hold the tears back! man...

Man...I'm laggin today I meant Live*

reallife..my dog died when i was eleven...and i aint been right every since
smh.gif

We had our dog blaze for 14 years, he ran away 2 years ago. So he either got taken or ran over, we checked mad dog pounds and couldnt find him. Its sucks tonot know till this day if your dogs dead or with another family.

I claiming that hes dead though, because he was on that marley and me tip. Isnt there something about dogs leaving when they get old to die far from thefamily?

Sorry to hear that OP
frown.gif

Makes me think though, my first dog just turned 14 the first of this month. I know her time is near (I hope not). To make things easier though I got anotherdog last December. It's still gonna be hard especially since she is my first dog.

Back
Top Bottom