It's that time of year NT, Snowboarding season is about to be in full effect.

ef536cd24a563f87fbec14c5c1ec6150073d364b.gif

It's getting colder outside and that means snow is inevitable. I didn't go much last season, due to school and it was such a mild winter.Got a newjacket, board and boots are fine, just waiting for some fresh powder. I'm trying to head up to Whistler this winter break, hopefully I can handle it.Can't wait to set my playlist on my iPod, strap up, and ride.
pimp.gif

Man, I really cant wait!

I missed all of last season due to a knee surgery, but I feel more than ready to go now.
I still think about giving up playing ball to become some type of a snowboard instructor. Probably it will never happen though.

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

pimp.gif

Best time of the year!

Burton Custom and CO2
Yes it is. Can't wait to go up to the snow this year, been waiting so long. I've still got almost all of my stuff packed and ready.It's been like that for months in anticipation
laugh.gif

snow period ftw. People think i'm odd because i'm "black and like the cold" but eh. Heat is awful yet the snow is so cool and refreshing.AHhhh.
Plus going to long island and shoveling snow ftw. I dont care if i'm 20, money is money

i ride a forum discord and thirty two boots with flux bindings. i need to cop new bindings if i am actually able to make it out this year.

Snow FTW. Mammoth just opened up today.
pimp.gif
Going to drive up from So Calthis Friday night after work to catch all the festivities this weekend. Be safe out there everyone.

BTW these pictures were taken this morning

Picture2-34.bmp

Picture3-22.bmp

Picture4-10.bmp

Those nike snowboard boots are the most comfortable things ever. Me and my friend went into Pharmacy in las vegas and the first thing the guy said to us was"You guys seen the new Nike snowboard boot? They're +#!!%#% on everyone, its not even fair." i'd buy them if I was actually any good atsnowboarding, or had the money.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Those nike snowboard boots are the most comfortable things ever. Me and my friend went into Pharmacy in las vegas and the first thing the guy said to us was "You guys seen the new Nike snowboard boot? They're +#!!%#% on everyone, its not even fair." i'd buy them if I was actually any good at snowboarding, or had the money.
Man 250 for some snowboarding boots is damn steep. I'd cop if it were a little cheaper, but I bought the Burton Shaun White boots last seasonand they're treating me well. I'm intrigued what Nike Snowboarding has in plan.

The people at the local shop around here were very skeptical about the Nike boot. But once they tried them on 4 of the 5 dudes working at the store said thatswhat they would be riding this year. I agree the price is steep. I normally wouldn't pay that much, but they were pretty comfortable. I think Danny Kass iswearing them.

i fell on my butt so many times i lost count but i did get it at the end though ha ha ha cannot wait this year

I think I am going to try snowboarding or skiing for the first time ever this February...
Maybe... I might chicken out. But it definitely seems like fun.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

The people at the local shop around here were very skeptical about the Nike boot. But once they tried them on 4 of the 5 dudes working at the store said thats what they would be riding this year. I agree the price is steep. I normally wouldn't pay that much, but they were pretty comfortable. I think Danny Kass is wearing them.
Kass is my dude and since I ride his GNU signature board, it would only be fitting me riding with some Nike Boots on
nerd.gif

I think I am going to try snowboarding or skiing for the first time ever this February...
Maybe... I might chicken out. But it definitely seems like fun.
You have to at least try it. I'm going on my 4th season and it's addicting as hell. Just make sure you go with someone that knows whatthey're doing or take a lesson from the instructors. Luckily I had a friend that was an instructor and he taught me the ropes. Took me down a black mysecond time down a hill
laugh.gif

I say I'd teach you, but end up frustrated and ditch you. I went on a trip a couple years back and one of my friends never rode before. So we're ridingand checking out the hills and we end up on the other side of the face and the only way down as going down a black. I get down to the bottom and me and myfriends wait for a good 15 minutes so we took the lift back up to go find her. She's sitting down near a lift pole crying because she couldn't getdown. I felt like a major douche, but whenever someone brings it up and crack up
roll.gif

What brands should I be looking at?!

I'm looking into getting a jacket, more for casual purposes than snowboarding.

I'm thinking going with a well insulated, fully taped jacket probably with a removable liner.

Any reason why I should go otherwise with a shell?

Should I buy a proper fleece if I get shell jacket?

Back
Top Bottom