It's time for somebody to do something with Sergio Kindle...

Arrested for a DUI in Baltimore... After supposedly having more than one swept under the rug in Austin, the "narcolepsy" BS and now this... There's some serious issues at hand here.

Get this dude off the road before we have another Donte Stallworth incident on our hands.
30t6p3b.gif

Arrested for a DUI in Baltimore... After supposedly having more than one swept under the rug in Austin, the "narcolepsy" BS and now this... There's some serious issues at hand here.

Get this dude off the road before we have another Donte Stallworth incident on our hands.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for thinking the Pats should've drafted him 
laugh.gif

Still wish we would have drafted Dez though
tired.gif
,but we're doing more than fine without them
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for thinking the Pats should've drafted him 
laugh.gif

Still wish we would have drafted Dez though
tired.gif
,but we're doing more than fine without them
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif
he already had a history, kills his career before it even started by falling down the stairs like precious and now this

30t6p3b.gif
he already had a history, kills his career before it even started by falling down the stairs like precious and now this

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A&M fans are pissed.  
Where do you see that A&M fans are pissed?

If anything we find it hilarious that he can't have it swept under the rug by Mack & Co. anymore. There aren't any TAMU fans that I know that are pissed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A&M fans are pissed.  

If anything we find it hilarious that he can't have it swept under the rug by Mack & Co. anymore. There aren't any TAMU fans that I know that are pissed.

Originally Posted by tmay407

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A&M fans are pissed.  

op and you.

Originally Posted by tmay407

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A&M fans are pissed.  

op and you.

Are all the Longhorn fans on this board complete idiots about everything regarding UT all the time? You're just example #1, but you're not alone. And since when am I an A&M fan? People on this board have me pegged as a fan of 35 different colleges.

The guy has a history of alcohol related issues, many of which were swept under the rug in Austin, but that's besides the point.

If the Donte Stallworth incident didn't teach anyone anything, it's a god damn shame. The NFL needs to get out in front of this before they have that type publicity fall into their laps again.

Back
Top Bottom