It's time for somebody to do something with Sergio Kindle...

Are all the Longhorn fans on this board complete idiots about everything regarding UT all the time? You're just example #1, but you're not alone. And since when am I an A&M fan? People on this board have me pegged as a fan of 35 different colleges.

The guy has a history of alcohol related issues, many of which were swept under the rug in Austin, but that's besides the point.

If the Donte Stallworth incident didn't teach anyone anything, it's a god damn shame. The NFL needs to get out in front of this before they have that type publicity fall into their laps again.

look sir, there's no need to jump on the board and call people names. i easily could have come in here and made reference to your mom being the town trollop or you being an in the closet fun boy, but i didn't. let's keep this civilized.

i've seen you on countless occasions talking foul of texas and being partial to a&m, if i am wrong to make the assumption that you are an aggie fan, then so be it.

are you really concerned with his off the field actions 'cause you hate how it looks on the league, or does the passion behind you making this thread stem from the fact that he went to UT?

look sir, there's no need to jump on the board and call people names. i easily could have come in here and made reference to your mom being the town trollop or you being an in the closet fun boy, but i didn't. let's keep this civilized.

i've seen you on countless occasions talking foul of texas and being partial to a&m, if i am wrong to make the assumption that you are an aggie fan, then so be it.

are you really concerned with his off the field actions 'cause you hate how it looks on the league, or does the passion behind you making this thread stem from the fact that he went to UT?

laugh.gif
@ Dirk NOT being a Longhorn homer

Everyone knows he's partial to UT.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

op and you.
I could see how you would come to the conclusion that I'm pissed based on what I've said so far in this thread. Maybe if I use this emoticon
mad.gif
you'll think that I'm laughing. Is this better?

mad.gif
mad.gif

And how long has Dirk been an Aggie fan? That's news to me...he's said many things, both good and bad, about both schools.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Are all the Longhorn fans on this board complete idiots about everything regarding UT all the time? You're just example #1, but you're not alone.
Kal and Wings aren't bad...

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

op and you.
I could see how you would come to the conclusion that I'm pissed based on what I've said so far in this thread. Maybe if I use this emoticon
mad.gif
you'll think that I'm laughing. Is this better?

mad.gif
mad.gif

And how long has Dirk been an Aggie fan? That's news to me...he's said many things, both good and bad, about both schools.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Are all the Longhorn fans on this board complete idiots about everything regarding UT all the time? You're just example #1, but you're not alone.
Kal and Wings aren't bad...

Bro, I could give a god damn about Sergio Kindle going to school in Austin..

He's got a serious alcohol problem. It's a recurring theme and isn't a secret to anybody that doesn't have their heads buried in the sand. It was swept under the rug morethan once in Austin and it got covered up with some BS when he fell down some stairs and cracked his head... It's a problem. And someone needs to step in and do something.

As far as who I am and am not a fan of, ask anyone on this board and I'd bet each will tell you something different. I'm partial to the Big XII and the state of Texas in general because it's what I follow. I didn't go to any of these schools. I like to think I'm pretty even across the board with everybody. I've bashed Texas at times. I've bashed A&M at times. I've bashed Tech at times. So get over it, cuz it's got nothing to do with any of that.

Bro, I could give a god damn about Sergio Kindle going to school in Austin..

He's got a serious alcohol problem. It's a recurring theme and isn't a secret to anybody that doesn't have their heads buried in the sand. It was swept under the rug morethan once in Austin and it got covered up with some BS when he fell down some stairs and cracked his head... It's a problem. And someone needs to step in and do something.

As far as who I am and am not a fan of, ask anyone on this board and I'd bet each will tell you something different. I'm partial to the Big XII and the state of Texas in general because it's what I follow. I didn't go to any of these schools. I like to think I'm pretty even across the board with everybody. I've bashed Texas at times. I've bashed A&M at times. I've bashed Tech at times. So get over it, cuz it's got nothing to do with any of that.

Back
Top Bottom