It's time to break up the TMAC-YAO duo!

after this game, i think it's time.

1) tmac can still be a first option on a championship caliber team. but he just lacks the vocal leadership to lead a team. he's too quiet, passive attimes, and rarely shows emotions on the court (may be his nature) but on this team w/o any vocal players, if he can't be one, well
mad.gif

2) yao is just not a franchise player. he was crap without tmac. he has been crap after yapping to the chinese media. he's a legit 2nd option player.

now it's time for houston to do something. trade tmac for another superstar to have a new duo with yao. or trade tmac to a group of players/picks torebuild.

or trade yao to become a more perimeter oriented team to fit adelman's system.

it's time to do something. it's sad seeing houston play like this.

I understand your frustration, but if we can get our role players to contribute, I believe it'll be TONS better than this.
Shane's having a bad year shooting the 3s.
The Rockets, overall, is having a bad shooting year.
On paper, we have a good team.

It's been 5 months after JVG was gone and Adelman came in to install the new offense, give it time.

I'm just as frustrated as you are, but I really think we are on the right track.
The one thing I really would love to see the Rockets do is to get Andre Miller to come in as our point guard.
We lack a solid 3rd scoring options night in and night out.

Edit: example for tonight's game, we are so accustomed to dumping it to Yao for 3 plays, then coming back to Tmac for the high pick & roll the next 5plays. It's the same friggin offense. I don't have the exact stat in front of me, but I would say we are averaging about 10 to 13 points more than lastyear. Offense still looks sluggish, change doesn't just happen overnight. I think it was Adelman that said it'll take about 2 years to get his wholesystem in.

Dog, you come with the most posts I diasgree with.

That's not a knock. Just something I peeped.

Yao goes nowhere. If anything, they'll get rid of T-Mac first.

Mac I think would benefit greatly playing next to someone like LBJ or Dirty Snake. (who wouldn't right?)

What I mean is, Tracy I think would play better with another wing player instead of another big man (like Dwight Howard or Amare).

An uptempo game with another excellent scorer would fit his skill-set better than a half-court one with a big man imo.

how many guards do you actually need for one team. trade all the bum guards for European three point shooters.

championship teams have Great Point guards and that is where Houston has been lacking forever. Alson? francis? head?
sick.gif

Its not yao or Tmac, you guys need a point guard. I say you guys make a bid for andre miller.

Andelman is a horrible coach. Yao always owned Shaq but this year under his coaching style, Shaq owned Yao. I have a feeling Dwight Howard is gonna owned Yaoon Sep. 19 cuz of his coaching style even though Yao owned Howard in the past.

Don't say I didn't tell you.
i dont know, they need to do SOMETHING.

Andelman is a horrible coach. Yao always owned Shaq but this year under his coaching style, Shaq owned Yao. I have a feeling Dwight Howard is gonna owned Yao on Sep. 19 cuz of his coaching style even though Yao owned Howard in the past.

some of the comments in this thread.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SocalxBucks

Andelman is a horrible coach. Yao always owned Shaq but this year under his coaching style, Shaq owned Yao. I have a feeling Dwight Howard is gonna owned Yao on Sep. 19 cuz of his coaching style even though Yao owned Howard in the past.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

No comment

Exactly one month ago this was a team that was destined to be the NBA's elite. A Championship caliber team. One of the three best teams in the West.McGrady and Yao needed time to get adjusted into Adelman's system, but they were going to dominate.

Like my man KLJ...I hate to say I told you so...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

How can you not win in this league with a big man the caliber of Yao? Shame on you, Tracy.

have u been watching him? humphries sonned him yesterday. dalembert sonned him tonight. yao is a glorified 2nd option.

you guys are laughing but this guy has a point... with this lineup well at least with tmac and yao it should be guaranteed finals or at least passed the firstround... they cant even do that.... dont give me that "the west got more elite teams" cuz lets not forget the pistons won the chip with no stars andthe heat won the chip with a really old team... im not saying east>west no that is just ignorant... all im saying is this this team should be a lot betterthan it has shown in recent years and today with the lineup of yao and tmac on the same team...

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

im gonna say this before a lakers fan

Mcgrady to the Lakers, get it done Mitch!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

...but on a serious note, are the rockets really playing that bad?

houston under van gundy > houston under adelman
hmmmmm, I really really want to tell all you Rockets fans I told you so right now. After telling me they are going to at least the second round,some said they will go as far as the WCF. Adelman this Adelman that, Scola with put you guys over the top, guards like Mike James and Francis with make thisteam much better, Wells isnt in the doghouse this year. Sorry, I just found this funny, I dont mean to poke fun at Rocket fans

Back
Top Bottom