It's time to break up the TMAC-YAO duo!

Originally Posted by CP1708

T-Mac is garbage. Pure and simple. Why you people defend him is beyond me. How is charmin going to ROLL HIS OWN ANKLES TOGETHER????? He is as soft as Oliver Miller's stomach. Get rid of him and, wow, all of a sudden that team would have some toughness. Until he is gone, Houston will not be a problem.

really
roll.gif
he must be so soft to fight back from back spasms to stillperform at a high level. most players would retire with a bad back.

yes 22 games in are still very early. but still, it's very frustrating to watch. didn't they just beat phoenix? haven't they beat the jazz on their home court? destroyed the spurs at home? i mean, they showed they can beat the best teams. it's the fact that they are losing to these pathetic teams (grizzlies, warriors, kings, toronto, phillies) that make you scratch your head on where the direction of the team is.

Signs of inconsistency. Until we can be consistent, we'll just look great on paper.
This takes me back to the days when we had Pippen, Barkley, and Hakeem.
Granted they were all on decline, looked great on paper, not so great on the court.

nyk buc wrote:

T-Mac is garbage. Pure and simple. Why you people defend him is beyond me. How is charmin going to ROLL HIS OWN ANKLES TOGETHER????? He is as soft as Oliver Miller's stomach. Get rid of him and, wow, all of a sudden that team would have some toughness. Until he is gone, Houston will not be a problem.

really
roll.gif
he must be so soft to fight back from back spasms to still perform at a high level. most players would retire with a bad back.

Buc come on man, when are you going to let it go? So you're sayin dude isn't soft? Is that your stand on Tmac? Even though everyone elsein the world thinks he is? Enough with the cryin about his back, the guy is Vince Carter's cousin, and I'm sure you can see the similarities to alltheir "injuries".

nyk buc wrote:

really
roll.gif
he must be so soft to fight back from back spasms to still perform at a high level. most players would retire with a bad back.
Buc come on man, when are you going to let it go? So you're sayin dude isn't soft? Is that your stand on Tmac? Even though everyone else in the world thinks he is? Enough with the cryin about his back, the guy is Vince Carter's cousin, and I'm sure you can see the similarities to all their "injuries".

he may not play with passion every night, true. but the way you described soft is wrong -- soft b/c of injuries. if you say soft as in the lack of passionevery night, then it's hard to argue. but you can't use the injury argument. he came back to play after rolling that ankle and only went out when thedeficit got past 25.
you just pick the wrong stance in your argument.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Yao = BUST. Send him back to china.

i hope this was a joke, if not, you're the most 'special' kid on NT. a bust is kwame, yao has career averages of 19 and 9. name me five centerswho are more productive than yao.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

after this game, i think it's time.

1) tmac can still be a first option on a championship caliber team.
You're kidding, right? Let me know when he makes it out of the first round.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

laugh.gif

read my post again son. you can be the best scorer on the team, but u don't have to lead (ask shaq w/ the lakers and his childish ways still led themto a championship along w/ kobe's arrogance and selfishness--fortunately, dfish, horry, and harper were the vocal leaders on a team).

tmac just can't be that leader for a championship team. BIG DIFFERENCE

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

laugh.gif

read my post again son. you can be the best scorer on the team, but u don't have to lead (ask shaq w/ the lakers and his childish ways still led them to a championship along w/ kobe's arrogance and selfishness--fortunately, dfish, horry, and harper were the vocal leaders on a team).

tmac just can't be that leader for a championship team. BIG DIFFERENCE
The difference is that Shaq stepped up his game in order to win championships. Despite the fact that he acts like a kid and jokes around all the time,he was able to be "THE" man and dominate.
McGreedy is ghost when it counts.
Shaq in his prime would never have blown a 3-1 playoff series lead.
The thing about Shaq is that all his comments - Erica Dampier, Sacramento Queens, etc...were always backed up on the court.
McGreedy's "It's nice to be in the second round" - not so much.

nyk buc wrote:

really
roll.gif
Buc come on man, when are you going to let it go? So you're sayin dude isn't soft? Is that your stand on Tmac? Even though everyone else in the world thinks he is? Enough with the cryin about his back, the guy is Vince Carter's cousin, and I'm sure you can see the similarities to all their "injuries".

he may not play with passion every night, true. but the way you described soft is wrong -- soft b/c of injuries. if you say soft as in the lack of passion every night, then it's hard to argue. but you can't use the injury argument. he came back to play after rolling that ankle and only went out when the deficit got past 25.

I see where you comin from, but I truly beleive just soft period. The guy is forever injured. He always ALWAYS has somethin wrong and that is justannoying to me and I'm not even a rocket fan. If a guy is "great" or "special" or whatever else people wanna call him, then he needsto stop being hurt all the time. I understand bad luck, I get rough season or two, but each and every year this guy is one play away from missing a week, or amonth, or whatever. How does that not get old for rockets fans? And yet they still back him and think he can carry their team somewhere. It's nothappening. Trade him away for some peices around Yao, and then we'll see how Houston does. I hope it happens so we can expose Tracy once and for all andmove on.

nyk buc wrote:

really
roll.gif

he may not play with passion every night, true. but the way you described soft is wrong -- soft b/c of injuries. if you say soft as in the lack of passion every night, then it's hard to argue. but you can't use the injury argument. he came back to play after rolling that ankle and only went out when the deficit got past 25.
I see where you comin from, but I truly beleive just soft period. The guy is forever injured. He always ALWAYS has somethin wrong and that is just annoying to me and I'm not even a rocket fan. If a guy is "great" or "special" or whatever else people wanna call him, then he needs to stop being hurt all the time. I understand bad luck, I get rough season or two, but each and every year this guy is one play away from missing a week, or a month, or whatever. How does that not get old for rockets fans? And yet they still back him and think he can carry their team somewhere. It's not happening. Trade him away for some peices around Yao, and then we'll see how Houston does. I hope it happens so we can expose Tracy once and for all and move on.

how is he hurt "all the time"? he has only missed games really in one season. if anything, he comes back from his injuries too damn early. in05-06, he rushed back from his back spasms 2 times b/c the team was losing and he hurt his back even more.

again, your argument of him being "soft" is completely off base. you can never question him with injuries.

your argument would be better if u claim he doesn't bring the passion/intensity every game necessary from the team's best player, which you wouldhave a legit point. i won't argue that.

how is he hurt "all the time"? he has only missed games really in one season. if anything, he comes back from his injuries too damn early. in 05-06, he rushed back from his back spasms 2 times b/c the team was losing and he hurt his back even more.

again, your argument of him being "soft" is completely off base. you can never question him with injuries.

your argument would be better if u claim he doesn't bring the passion/intensity every game necessary from the team's best player, which you would have a legit point. i won't argue that.

Since 00, Tmac has missed 5, 6, 7, 15, 4, 35, 11, and so far 2 this season. That is a full season of his career, and hardly just "one season". 4 missed games is his "best" season. That's weak man, I'm sorry. I'm sure he'll have another injury in a couple weeks and we canhave this argument again.
laugh.gif

jkidd would be disastrous on this team. dude shoots 37% this year
roll.gif
. if you play with tracy and yao, u need to know how to shoot b/c regardless, finishing plays would fall into their hands. and teams will collapse so they will kick out a lot, and u sure jkidd's shooting is an upgrade over alston's?
roll.gif

so one of the best PG ever and top 2 PG in the NBA today would be disastrous for ther rockets?? YA OK

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Don't say I didn't tell you.
i dont know, they need to do SOMETHING.

Andelman is a horrible coach. Yao always owned Shaq but this year under his coaching style, Shaq owned Yao. I have a feeling Dwight Howard is gonna owned Yao on Sep. 19 cuz of his coaching style even though Yao owned Howard in the past.

some of the comments in this thread.....
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
i totally agrre

Some trades I wouldn't mind.

Trade tracy to the knicks for marbury crawford and richardson.

To orlando for lewis reddick and bogans.

To LA for odom,kwame and some othes off the bench.

To cavs for hughes gooden gibson.

Or just try to get a good point guard..
Andre miller,jason kidd?

We just need a point guard.
Even without Rafer, look at how badly we are losing.
People like to bash/burn/kill Rafer, but he means a lot more to this team than some fans realize.

If the Rockets miss out on the playoffs, with everybody relatively healthy, it's time to make some changes.

With that said though, I seriously don't see the Rockets missing out on the playoffs.

That would be the saddest thing ever.

52 wins one year, out the playoffs the next. What the hell, man.

We'll see.

For the time being though, the key to success is more minutes for my boy Luther Head. !!

You Rockets fans are so pessimistic...I can see them getting there act together and going .500 and up. 7th or 8th seed.

Spurs
Suns
Jazz
Nuggets
Hornets
Lakers

Last two spots up for grabs.

Back
Top Bottom