ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

That Thomas Schumacher mix to Hush is what got me into Catz N Dogz sound. Gunna check out the rest of the stuff Zube posted later.

And the original of the first track that spider posted is one of the few EDM tracks I've liked in the last year or 2. Always thought since it was released on size that Steve Angello should work his SHM connects and do a vocal version with John Martin on it and it couldn't have been a festival anthem for this past summer.

Last edited:
Whoever put me onto Hannah Wants about a year and a half ago... thank you. It was def someone in this thread. I been following her since then and she's finally in NYC next week. :smokin

Unrelated treat:

:x

I wanna try catching her and AC Slater in Verboten for the night bass party

I like Teardrop on fire, Girls, and her confess to me remix a lot, any other tunes by her you recommend, or maybe a mix?

Last edited:
I wanna try catching her and AC Slater in Verboten for the night bass party

I like Teardrop on fire, Girls, and her confess to me remix a lot, any other tunes by her you recommend, or maybe a mix?

She's still learning which is why everything she puts out is co-produced.

Her mixes > her productions. Just visit her soundcloud and take your pick honestly. Give it a solid listen.

I'll be at Verboten. Might be stuck with a chick, maybe not. Nobody is ruining this night for me though.

Oh and Ac Slater and Kry Wolf are also dope.

Ohh snap didn't realize kry wolf is the dude who made citrus :lol:

Heard slater play it on a night bass mix and had to DL it. Even more dope that he'll be there too.

If I go we def gotta link up for a bit, never met another NTer :lol:

Tough cuz I'm trying to not go out as much in the semester, and I'm torn between night bass, rufus (Claptone is headlining,) and dusky.

I figured she might be a producing couple with Chris Lorenzo or something that I've seen him pop up on her productions a few times. But that's an interesting reason for it.

Last edited:

These are all the songs by her I keep on my phone, Dappy a personal favorite. All great songs though.

BTW anyone hear the collab album Guy Gerber did with Puff Daddy? :lol: It actually isn't bad at all, outside a couple songs.

Here's a mini-doc they did for it

And the full album

I gave it a skim listen, nothing really stood out to me.

I've heard from people this dude Diddy is rolling non-stop and like never sleeps and has doctors monitoring his vitals :lol:

Don't know how much truth is in it but I think it's hilarious

Been listening slowly listening to more music on soundcloud.

Tycho Burning Man sunrise set.

Odesza no sleep mixes are dope. Perfect for any event or function. There are 7 of them

And now I have to thank you guys for putting me on Hannah Wants. I don't know where to find all her real stuff but so far I just got all her free soundcloud songs from her official

i'm watching steve's set... holy ****!
i know i'm late but this song is FIRE!

also just learned that Steve aoki's album leaked

edit:

Last edited:
Zhu will be playing Saturday at Day of the Dead.

Zhu + Deadmau5 + Pretty Lights + Diplo .... Might have to cop tickets.

Back
Top Bottom