ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

I wish I was at Tomorrowland :frown:
Luckily someone recorded the Deadmau5 x Eirc Prydz set :pimp:

hi everybody! i work at a summer camp dedicated to teaching kids about fine arts, and recently we added a digital recording medium. with my interest in electronic music, i was super excited to be able to share production tips and tricks with kids and help them develop their skills in digital audio workstations. this is a song i put together with one of the other instructors which we performed live. give it a listen, and let me know if you like it!

Looking forward to hard summer next week. Anybody else going?
First year im skipping out since 2013
It's getting too expensive now and ends too early

I wish I was at Tomorrowland :frown:
Luckily someone recorded the Deadmau5 x Eirc Prydz set :pimp:

Saw Tomorrowland in the thread preview. Came in to post about mau5/Prydz, you beat me to it :lol: trying to hear that as well.
If you need a link
http://weraveyou.com/2016/07/23/relive-deadmau5-eric-prydz-epic-b2b-set-tomorrowland-2016/

Mixcloud took it down :smh: ya have another link?

Try this
I'm at work so haven't been able to test

Last edited:
Going to Electric Zoo this upcoming labor day weekend. Kind of pumped to be visiting and touring NY for my very first time.

Going to Electric Zoo this upcoming labor day weekend. Kind of pumped to be visiting and touring NY for my very first time.
Went last year when the lineup was worth it.. Had a great time-- the venue is perfect and the festival was well organized. Worst part was coming and going, you are literally on an island with one way in and one way out!

Went last year when the lineup was worth it.. Had a great time-- the venue is perfect and the festival was well organized. Worst part was coming and going, you are literally on an island with one way in and one way out!
Oh man lines are going to be a *****!!!

It ends at midnight every night right? I'm probably going to go out after I get back and get ready since NYC stays out late

I didn't go to HARD Summer this year, but I heard it was a s***show with the logisitics and having to wait 3-4 hours in the parking lot :x :rofl:

Last edited:
just found out that they're not hosting Beyond Wonderland anymore this year in the Bay. They said they're experimenting with other cities including camping options and feeling things out. They will have the same other big events in the bay.

just found out that they're not hosting Beyond Wonderland anymore this year in the Bay. They said they're experimenting with other cities including camping options and feeling things out. They will have the same other big events in the bay.
You guys still got Boo and Super City lols

I kinda wish ID Festival (which was at Shoreline) was still around.

Never any problems the two years I went.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I did a mix of kuduro/batida music, a merger of African rhythms with house/techno elements

Saw Zedd in Oakland 2 years ago. He was great. mixed in some old school video game music.

Back
Top Bottom