ITT: You tell me one problem you're currently facing and I try and help you solve it Vol 2

Why can't I find any females who I feel are worth the effort of even talking to? and when I do I just feel lazy/unmotivated and dont talk to them.
Why don't females talk to me, instead! #losing

Why can't I find any females who I feel are worth the effort of even talking to? and when I do I just feel lazy/unmotivated and dont talk to them.

Originally Posted by Diego

I have horrible skin.
I'm almost 30 and I still break out.

What facial moisturizers or facial cleansing products would you recommend?

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out?Assuming my face has cleared up of course.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
round 2

Originally Posted by Diego

I have horrible skin.

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out?Assuming my face has cleared up of course.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
round 2

I recently bought a pair of CDP 3's. It arrived to the local UPS center near me but it was delivered to a amazon inc warehouse 30mins from my place. I'm guessing the box was put in the wrong truck. The Amazon place are being total a holes and wont let me pick it up.. they say it hasn't been found yet. We filled a tracer/lost item and its been 2 day, nothing.... UPS says usually takes 7 to 10 days.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
F***Y** UPS. F***Y**!

NT, Help me deal with this. What if someone that works for UPS stole it 
frown.gif
I'm MAD, going crazy..

I recently bought a pair of CDP 3's. It arrived to the local UPS center near me but it was delivered to a amazon inc warehouse 30mins from my place. I'm guessing the box was put in the wrong truck. The Amazon place are being total a holes and wont let me pick it up.. they say it hasn't been found yet. We filled a tracer/lost item and its been 2 day, nothing.... UPS says usually takes 7 to 10 days.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
F***Y** UPS. F***Y**!

NT, Help me deal with this. What if someone that works for UPS stole it 
frown.gif
I'm MAD, going crazy..

My birthday is coming up (March 22) and I don't know what to ask for. What are some good gift idea I can tell people?

Some information about me that might make it easier to answer the question.
Im 24
mixed with black and white
graduating college in the summer
no car payment or house payment

My birthday is coming up (March 22) and I don't know what to ask for. What are some good gift idea I can tell people?

Im 24

My girlfriend is interning at Samsung in Singapore right now.
Shes from Seoul and most likely going back there.
I'm thinking about teaching in Seoul, maybe starting in August.
Should I go to Seoul regardless?
I don't know Korean.
I'm Korean, adopted, 26

I don't know Korean.
I'm Korean, adopted, 26

My birthday is tomorrow. I will be celebrating like a true gentleman sipping on fine whiskey and vodka in my private vip booth.

During my celebrations should I go for a blonde or brunette?

Also, should I wear AJ3s, Jack Purcells, or a new pair of vans.

My birthday is tomorrow. I will be celebrating like a true gentleman sipping on fine whiskey and vodka in my private vip booth.

My Avy Wont Show Up
mad.gif

check the properties of your avy. you may not have pasted properly

lost a chick and i cant get her cus she lives an hour away.. i need a $ but slowly workin hard havent lost motivation

the distance will be rough but dont forget to play your options (assuming you have any) in the mean time

better to look "bigger" or leaner. i used to powerlift, now iam boxing and shredding. but miss the strength...
I used to really be into bodybuilding (at one point i was a solid 225)

but then I got into MMA about 4 years ago and leaned out my physique to adapt to the sport, so I walk around at 195 lbs now

still big, but much leaner.

it really depends on what you're trying to achieve

I just gotta job based on my photoshop knowledge. Thing is I forgot everything. I am supposed to be teaching middle schoolers photoshop.

laugh.gif
this has 'sitcom humor' written all over it.

Photoshop For Dummies is your only hope, along with hoping your memory picks it all back up again

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
I'm starting to get attracted to one of my new female friends. Met her about a month and a half ago. We see each other often cause our group of friends goes out every weekend but I almost feel that I wouldn't be able to pull her. How should I approach this situation? 
[/td][/tr][/table]

This is one of the hardest things for most fellas to understand (myself included): DONT EVER FEEL LIKE YOU DONT DESERVE WHAT YOU WANT.

Go for it. It may be a bit awkward after if she turns you down sure.

but the satisfaction of knowing will far outweigh everything else.

dont be a "what if?" thinker. Just go. Be who you are. If she isnt with it, its probably her loss anyways.

Im going on a date tomorrow, could you come with and observe?? You can sit at the table next to us and take notes/give me pointers. she wont mind.

laugh.gif
you're a gentleman. Im sure your sense of humor has already got her in the bag
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
I have horrible skin.

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out? Assuming my face has cleared up of course.
[/td][/tr][/table]

jonkate.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
I think im getting sick
My girlfriend feels dizzy and sick , there are no stairs.
[/td][/tr][/table]

...what?
Recommend me a good beer.

Please respond.

im a big fan of Hoegaarden.

there is this one Japanese beer i had once and it was AMAZING! I forgot what it was called, but it came in a white and light blue label.

if there is a World Of Beer close by, ask them to recommend you a Japanese beer, it will most likely be the one i am talking about.

I know what you mean. Im sure there are nice looking women on your campus (assuming you're in college).

dont feel bad, women dont talk to me either. They're just so used to getting hit on, they probably dont see the need to make the first move

although many of them will say they drop obvious hints when theyre into a guy and want them to talk to her, but they're really not so obvious...
how do you become a NT legend

Become revered on a Nike-based message forum, and then take a job with Puma

My Avy Wont Show Up
mad.gif

check the properties of your avy. you may not have pasted properly

lost a chick and i cant get her cus she lives an hour away.. i need a $ but slowly workin hard havent lost motivation

the distance will be rough but dont forget to play your options (assuming you have any) in the mean time

better to look "bigger" or leaner. i used to powerlift, now iam boxing and shredding. but miss the strength...
I used to really be into bodybuilding (at one point i was a solid 225)

but then I got into MMA about 4 years ago and leaned out my physique to adapt to the sport, so I walk around at 195 lbs now

still big, but much leaner.

it really depends on what you're trying to achieve

I just gotta job based on my photoshop knowledge. Thing is I forgot everything. I am supposed to be teaching middle schoolers photoshop.

laugh.gif
this has 'sitcom humor' written all over it.

Photoshop For Dummies is your only hope, along with hoping your memory picks it all back up again

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
I'm starting to get attracted to one of my new female friends. Met her about a month and a half ago. We see each other often cause our group of friends goes out every weekend but I almost feel that I wouldn't be able to pull her. How should I approach this situation? 
[/td][/tr][/table]

This is one of the hardest things for most fellas to understand (myself included): DONT EVER FEEL LIKE YOU DONT DESERVE WHAT YOU WANT.

Go for it. It may be a bit awkward after if she turns you down sure.

but the satisfaction of knowing will far outweigh everything else.

dont be a "what if?" thinker. Just go. Be who you are. If she isnt with it, its probably her loss anyways.

Im going on a date tomorrow, could you come with and observe?? You can sit at the table next to us and take notes/give me pointers. she wont mind.

laugh.gif
you're a gentleman. Im sure your sense of humor has already got her in the bag
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
I have horrible skin.

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out? Assuming my face has cleared up of course.
[/td][/tr][/table]

jonkate.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
I think im getting sick
My girlfriend feels dizzy and sick , there are no stairs.
[/td][/tr][/table]

...what?
Recommend me a good beer.

Please respond.

im a big fan of Hoegaarden.

there is this one Japanese beer i had once and it was AMAZING! I forgot what it was called, but it came in a white and light blue label.

if there is a World Of Beer close by, ask them to recommend you a Japanese beer, it will most likely be the one i am talking about.

I know what you mean. Im sure there are nice looking women on your campus (assuming you're in college).

dont feel bad, women dont talk to me either. They're just so used to getting hit on, they probably dont see the need to make the first move

although many of them will say they drop obvious hints when theyre into a guy and want them to talk to her, but they're really not so obvious...
how do you become a NT legend

Become revered on a Nike-based message forum, and then take a job with Puma

Club got suspended for a couple of weeks before he could get his next batch of answers out.

I'll be posting for the soldier who has been wounded in battle.

I recently bought a pair of CDP 3's. It arrived to the local UPS center near me but it was delivered to a amazon inc warehouse 30mins from my place. I'm guessing the box was put in the wrong truck. The Amazon place are being total a holes and wont let me pick it up.. they say it hasn't been found yet. We filled a tracer/lost item and its been 2 day, nothing.... UPS says usually takes 7 to 10 days. smiley: madsmiley: madsmiley: mad F***Y** UPS. F***Y**!

NT, Help me deal with this. What if someone that works for UPS stole it smiley:frown: I'm MAD, going crazy..

Sounds like someone swiped your package (paws). You're just gonna have to wait this one out.

Im 24

its funny because my birthday is on the 11th and im in the same predicament as you!
laugh.gif

just keep it simple. a giftcard to your favorite clothing store should do the trick.

I don't know Korean.
I'm Korean, adopted, 26

If you honestly see a future with her, go out to Seoul. I hear its a beautiful place (with a hell of a nightlife if thats your vibe)

if things dont work out, you can always come back here right? But the opportunity for an adventure is there, so you should take it

well given that this is NT the AJ3s are a front runner, but JPs go a long way in the casual nighttime environment you seem to be getting into.

as for choice of woman, do what Steiner would do: flash the largest arms in the world, and limit the amount of women flocking to 20 at a time.

happy birthday bud

Club got suspended for a couple of weeks before he could get his next batch of answers out.

I'll be posting for the soldier who has been wounded in battle.

I recently bought a pair of CDP 3's. It arrived to the local UPS center near me but it was delivered to a amazon inc warehouse 30mins from my place. I'm guessing the box was put in the wrong truck. The Amazon place are being total a holes and wont let me pick it up.. they say it hasn't been found yet. We filled a tracer/lost item and its been 2 day, nothing.... UPS says usually takes 7 to 10 days. smiley: madsmiley: madsmiley: mad F***Y** UPS. F***Y**!

NT, Help me deal with this. What if someone that works for UPS stole it smiley:frown: I'm MAD, going crazy..

Sounds like someone swiped your package (paws). You're just gonna have to wait this one out.

Im 24

its funny because my birthday is on the 11th and im in the same predicament as you!
laugh.gif

just keep it simple. a giftcard to your favorite clothing store should do the trick.

I don't know Korean.
I'm Korean, adopted, 26

If you honestly see a future with her, go out to Seoul. I hear its a beautiful place (with a hell of a nightlife if thats your vibe)

if things dont work out, you can always come back here right? But the opportunity for an adventure is there, so you should take it

well given that this is NT the AJ3s are a front runner, but JPs go a long way in the casual nighttime environment you seem to be getting into.

as for choice of woman, do what Steiner would do: flash the largest arms in the world, and limit the amount of women flocking to 20 at a time.

happy birthday bud

How much money should i save for my trip to Greece for 2 weeks?

Should i grow out my facial hair (which is a beard with missing spots).

I still have not found an Asian girl, I'm black and 6'5. Where do i go?

How much money should i save for my trip to Greece for 2 weeks?

Should i grow out my facial hair (which is a beard with missing spots).

I still have not found an Asian girl, I'm black and 6'5. Where do i go?

i have a big pimple im trying to get rid of by tomorrow, mess is just disgusting.

wat taste good with vodka?

will i smash a girl from school this semester?

i have a big pimple im trying to get rid of by tomorrow, mess is just disgusting.

wat taste good with vodka?

will i smash a girl from school this semester?

Back
Top Bottom