ITT: You tell me one problem you're currently facing and I try and help you solve it Vol 2

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

RedMan wrote:

My birthday is coming up (March 22) and I don't know what to ask for. What are some good gift idea I can tell people?

Some information about me that might make it easier to answer the question.
Im 24
mixed with black and white
graduating college in the summer
no car payment or house payment
Bro..You're 24, you shouldn't be asking for any presents. Get a damn job..

Go play somewhere youngin'.

I have a job that pays well enough where I am able to buy basically buy what I want when I want hence my problem of not knowing what to tell people what I want that I don't already have.

Originally Posted by RedMan

RedMan wrote:

My birthday is coming up (March 22) and I don't know what to ask for. What are some good gift idea I can tell people?

Im 24

I have a job that pays well enough where I am able to buy basically buy what I want when I want hence my problem of not knowing what to tell people what I want that I don't already have.

I'm the youngin yet you're the "grown man" asking for presents at 24? Plus you have a job and you're living at home moochin off of your parents not paying any rent?..All at 24...Yeah ok...
alien.gif

RedMan wrote:

Im 24

I'm the youngin yet you're the "grown man" asking for presents at 24? Plus you have a job and you're living at home moochin off of your parents not paying any rent?..All at 24...Yeah ok...
alien.gif

RedMan wrote:

Im 24

I'm the youngin yet you're the "grown man" asking for presents at 24? 
alien.gif

let em live....

RedMan wrote:

Im 24

I'm the youngin yet you're the "grown man" asking for presents at 24? 
alien.gif

let em live....

Ok new problem bought a pair of monster turbines for Xmas and now one of the headphones the music isn't playing. I dont think I can
return them, is there a way to fix this?

Ok new problem bought a pair of monster turbines for Xmas and now one of the headphones the music isn't playing. I dont think I can
return them, is there a way to fix this?

I am highly disinterested in school right now because im taking all general requirement courses and its starting to make me feel that im just wasting my time. Any advice?

I am highly disinterested in school right now because im taking all general requirement courses and its starting to make me feel that im just wasting my time. Any advice?

I am gaining mad weight/getting fatter

yet.. I have no motivation to change my eating habits/work out.

Talk to me Doc

I am gaining mad weight/getting fatter

yet.. I have no motivation to change my eating habits/work out.

Talk to me Doc

--Have a jammed thumb on dominant hand. Bruising is gone. Just slight pain when put pressure on it.
--Remedies for speedier recovery?

--Have a jammed thumb on dominant hand. Bruising is gone. Just slight pain when put pressure on it.
--Remedies for speedier recovery?

Been having mad chronic fatigue, like never before, each day is a slap in the face, what can I do? Doc always thinks I'm normal but its been hard
nerd.gif

Been having mad chronic fatigue, like never before, each day is a slap in the face, what can I do? Doc always thinks I'm normal but its been hard
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom