ITT: You tell me one problem you're currently facing and I try and help you solve it

I'm trying to get 15-20 pounds on by the end of the summer, so Any tips on what foods, good supplements that don't involve Creatine or at least the lowest amount around so i don't loose some of my progress if i stop taking it.
anything would help, cause the rate I'm putting on weight is at an extreme dead crawl.

My on again off again ex is officially dating another guy now that I'm actually ready to settle with her and make a commitment. Yes I'm jelly and no, she's not 'mirrin

My on again off again ex is officially dating another guy now that I'm actually ready to settle with her and make a commitment. Yes I'm jelly and no, she's not 'mirrin

How can I feel satisfied with my life? It seems like nothing can be enough and I would always want more. I know its not greed.

How can I feel satisfied with my life? It seems like nothing can be enough and I would always want more. I know its not greed.

My parents piss me off to no end, they constantly break the promises they make and now theyre forcing me to see a psychologist, continue drug tests and not drink til I graduate, otherwise they wont give me a dollar to pay for anything for the rest of my life.

My pops has been promising to buy me a car for around 6 thousand since before I turned 18 and Im 19 now. He also promised to help pay for food and such while Im at school, but he doesnt do either. All they pay for now is my school. Its covered by scholarships apart from housing and a meal plan, which totals around 14k a year. I could prob live for around the same rate off campus, which Im planning on.

Should I tell them to +*@% off and try to support myself and hopefully be happy with my life or continue to live in a way that I really cant stand just to pay for school? If Im on my own I might have to graduate with a little debt, but at least I wouldnt not be able to stand life in general.

My parents piss me off to no end, they constantly break the promises they make and now theyre forcing me to see a psychologist, continue drug tests and not drink til I graduate, otherwise they wont give me a dollar to pay for anything for the rest of my life.

My pops has been promising to buy me a car for around 6 thousand since before I turned 18 and Im 19 now. He also promised to help pay for food and such while Im at school, but he doesnt do either. All they pay for now is my school. Its covered by scholarships apart from housing and a meal plan, which totals around 14k a year. I could prob live for around the same rate off campus, which Im planning on.

Should I tell them to +*@% off and try to support myself and hopefully be happy with my life or continue to live in a way that I really cant stand just to pay for school? If Im on my own I might have to graduate with a little debt, but at least I wouldnt not be able to stand life in general.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Apply to be an AF next year. You missed the deadline for this coming year but do it next year. Save up in the meantime. Being an AF = free housing.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Apply to be an AF next year. You missed the deadline for this coming year but do it next year. Save up in the meantime. Being an AF = free housing.

how do u get rid of swirl marks on a car...? my car got swirl marks i got it CPO.. idk what should i do?

how do u get rid of swirl marks on a car...? my car got swirl marks i got it CPO.. idk what should i do?

should i stop being a lame and smash these girls even if they aint cute, they like in the 5-6 area....
only if you know they are DTF. no dinner dates or anything where you have to spend more than 10 bones.

otherwise thats too much effort in my opinion

I'm trying to get 15-20 pounds on by the end of the summer, so Any tips on what foods, good supplements that don't involve Creatine or at least the lowest amount around so i don't loose some of my progress if i stop taking it.
anything would help, cause the rate I'm putting on weight is at an extreme dead crawl.
for mass gain you're gonna wanna eat alot of steak, chicken, fish, brown rice, brown pasta, sweet potatoes, almonds, and things of that nature.

eat every 2-3 hours. Eat big and lift HEAVY.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy *!* weights!" -Ronnie Coleman

As for supplements, I only use a multivitamin, fish oil, and vitamin C.

post workout I like to mix 2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition 100% whey protein (big black tub) with a 16 oz bottle of gatorade.

along with a scoop of BCAAS.

Works wonders for me.

Just make sure you eat right and STAY MOTIVATED! I feel that this is the hardest part, but the results are worth it.

Now go mark your territory in life, and above all: CONQUER.

Lets be honest: your territorial nature has led you to feel a bit hurt by the fact that some other lion has come to take your "territory"

You didnt necessarily want her, but you didnt want anyone else to have her either.

She couldnt put up with your selfish ways anymore and went down a different path. You cant blame her for this.

Get a new girl, and when your ex notices, she may end up coming back for you. Thats just Relationship Politics 101

"Satisfaction" is a tricky word.

I feel none of us truly have it, and if we do we ALWAYS want more.

You can either pursue something/someone that will give you that "high", or you can settle down and realize that things arent so bad and that you're better off than others.

you can consider THAT "satisfaction".

Fork in the road, which way you gonna go?

Yo club, scratch my back for me. No ayo.

Back_Scratcher-41664_bs.jpg

no charge, bud.

but do your own scratching
sick.gif

I think you need to be an adult about this and sit them down and have a man-to-man talk with your pops.

No bickering, no "+!*$ YOU DAD!". Show your pops that his boy is becoming a man and take the right approach.

tell him how you feel about the situation. Most of these things can be handled through proper communication.

Why do your parents feel the need to send you to a shrink? There is clearly some parts of the story here you're leaving out on purpose.

Dont be bashful, tell us what the deal is.

Try purchasing a product called "Goo Gone", they sell it at your local Lowe's or Home Depot.

should i stop being a lame and smash these girls even if they aint cute, they like in the 5-6 area....
only if you know they are DTF. no dinner dates or anything where you have to spend more than 10 bones.

otherwise thats too much effort in my opinion

for mass gain you're gonna wanna eat alot of steak, chicken, fish, brown rice, brown pasta, sweet potatoes, almonds, and things of that nature.

eat every 2-3 hours. Eat big and lift HEAVY.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy *!* weights!" -Ronnie Coleman

As for supplements, I only use a multivitamin, fish oil, and vitamin C.

post workout I like to mix 2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition 100% whey protein (big black tub) with a 16 oz bottle of gatorade.

along with a scoop of BCAAS.

Works wonders for me.

Just make sure you eat right and STAY MOTIVATED! I feel that this is the hardest part, but the results are worth it.

Now go mark your territory in life, and above all: CONQUER.

Lets be honest: your territorial nature has led you to feel a bit hurt by the fact that some other lion has come to take your "territory"

You didnt necessarily want her, but you didnt want anyone else to have her either.

She couldnt put up with your selfish ways anymore and went down a different path. You cant blame her for this.

Get a new girl, and when your ex notices, she may end up coming back for you. Thats just Relationship Politics 101

You can either pursue something/someone that will give you that "high", or you can settle down and realize that things arent so bad and that you're better off than others.

Yo club, scratch my back for me. No ayo.

Back_Scratcher-41664_bs.jpg

no charge, bud.

but do your own scratching
sick.gif

I think you need to be an adult about this and sit them down and have a man-to-man talk with your pops.

No bickering, no "+!*$ YOU DAD!". Show your pops that his boy is becoming a man and take the right approach.

tell him how you feel about the situation. Most of these things can be handled through proper communication.

Why do your parents feel the need to send you to a shrink? There is clearly some parts of the story here you're leaving out on purpose.

Dont be bashful, tell us what the deal is.

Try purchasing a product called "Goo Gone", they sell it at your local Lowe's or Home Depot.

I just back with my ex gf 2or 3 weeks ago. havent seen her since but talk to her. i log into myspace to see whats changed cause i havent been on for almost a year. i check her page out and she still has this pic of her ex up on her page with "I love him" on the pic. last log in January 9th of this year. got with her january 15th. its most definitely a trap, right. what to do?

I just back with my ex gf 2or 3 weeks ago. havent seen her since but talk to her. i log into myspace to see whats changed cause i havent been on for almost a year. i check her page out and she still has this pic of her ex up on her page with "I love him" on the pic. last log in January 9th of this year. got with her january 15th. its most definitely a trap, right. what to do?

It's Sunday and I'm at work. As you can imagine, most business around me are closed.

Only options for lunch are: Carls Jr., Subway, Denny's, Ihop.

My question, What should I have for lunch?

It's Sunday and I'm at work. As you can imagine, most business around me are closed.

Only options for lunch are: Carls Jr., Subway, Denny's, Ihop.

My question, What should I have for lunch?

How can I find "the one"? i don't have problems with finding women I just have problems with finding women who meet my "standards". Are my standards too high: education, attractive, funny, and a pesonality.

How can I find "the one"? i don't have problems with finding women I just have problems with finding women who meet my "standards". Are my standards too high: education, attractive, funny, and a pesonality.

idk if you can help me..

but i need a new car and struggling to even pay for things.

thanks

idk if you can help me..

but i need a new car and struggling to even pay for things.

thanks

Originally Posted by Club29

Well...I think you're right about that 'high' - but it's always temporary.  Every time I reach that goal I always seem to just not give a damn.  I'm one of those guys who knows to do a whole lot of things, get pretty good at it but I can never be GREAT at one thing.  Hence the settling down part not being that option at this time.  I tried last year actually "dated/not dated" some one for over a year and end well it did not.  
ohwell.gif
I don't know.  Something might be wrong with me.  It was great until, well let's just say, she said "I don't know/not sure what I want".  Maybe I just need to sit down and do some soul searching on my own. 
grin.gif
  Speaking of the fork in the road as much as I want the latter, it's probably not gonna happen, I still have a lot of selfish things I want to do.

----- Break.
I tried to look up Goo Gone removing swirls, but I didn't find the exact procedure/Step by Step DIY.  All I found was Goo Gone + Extreme works wonders.   I would be scared to try it though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Well...I think you're right about that 'high' - but it's always temporary.  Every time I reach that goal I always seem to just not give a damn.  I'm one of those guys who knows to do a whole lot of things, get pretty good at it but I can never be GREAT at one thing.  Hence the settling down part not being that option at this time.  I tried last year actually "dated/not dated" some one for over a year and end well it did not.  
ohwell.gif
I don't know.  Something might be wrong with me.  It was great until, well let's just say, she said "I don't know/not sure what I want".  Maybe I just need to sit down and do some soul searching on my own. 
grin.gif
  Speaking of the fork in the road as much as I want the latter, it's probably not gonna happen, I still have a lot of selfish things I want to do.

----- Break.
I tried to look up Goo Gone removing swirls, but I didn't find the exact procedure/Step by Step DIY.  All I found was Goo Gone + Extreme works wonders.   I would be scared to try it though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom