ITT: You tell Niketalk about time when you showed BLATANT disrespect. I'll start.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by High Altitude

laugh.gif
@ "not really grimy"
Yeah I'd say thats textbook grimey
laugh.gif
classic move is classic

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Usually I'm a nice dude...but this one girl I knew my sophomore year in college was going through my @#$% in my room (she was my roommate's friend). I got mad and yelled at her to leave, so she said something like "Wow you're such a @#$***@, calm down you %#!!" This comment was so uncalled for, and I hated her so much already from previous drama,  that I immediately threw my full cup of beer in her face and told her "I thought it was just a rumor that your dad abused you every day but now I can tell that it's true you @#$@%@% freakshow" (it was true, she told my roommate before and he told me). Needless to say she started crying and walked home soaked in beer 
laugh.gif

Not really grimy or anything but that's about as far as I've gone

Damn that's $#$$@# up 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

LMAO, man hbw has been one of the few that has always given me genuine laughs on here with the %!++ he says, because he seems like a genuine dude.
he is. dude is cool as hell. persona and swag off the charts. lmaooo... hes the person, that is chillen in the corner making fun of everything/everyone in the room.

NT acts all tough and *$%% online, but once it hits the real world they act like normal human beings

Originally Posted by MECKS

LMAO, man hbw has been one of the few that has always given me genuine laughs on here with the %!++ he says, because he seems like a genuine dude.
he is. dude is cool as hell. persona and swag off the charts. lmaooo... hes the person, that is chillen in the corner making fun of everything/everyone in the room.

NT acts all tough and *$%% online, but once it hits the real world they act like normal human beings

i remember him at the past summits he seemed like a cool dude,   i've gone back and forth with him a bunch on here but it's all in fun to me. i'd smoke a blunt with him if he's at whatever gathering ben's setting up.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MECKS

i remember him at the past summits he seemed like a cool dude,   i've gone back and forth with him a bunch on here but it's all in fun to me. i'd smoke a blunt with him if he's at whatever gathering ben's setting up.
thanks guys. alot of cats get $!*+ twisted off ihop gifs made by photoshop and adobe nerds. #$@@@@ spend like 2 hours making them #+*!%. mad as hell the whole time "who does this guy think he isssssss 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
"
im a real %@* dude. if i mess with u, then we damn near best friends. im cool if you not a @%%@!. and ced, real talk lets do that. pause. you one of the few cats who didnt @%%@! up when i be loaded and typin reckless.

I was walking out of a verizon store that is located on a beltline (street alongside the interstate). I was already in a bad mood b/c they cut my phone off that morning, 10 days earlier than I had expected, and in addition, I was having an issue with my battery (joint was swelling up) and they said I would have to buy a new one. After I paid my bill (which cut my funds in half) I walked out, headed to my vehicle. As I was about to get in the car, I hear someone yell "Hey Man", I turn around and it's a dude on the side of the interstate and apparently something's wrong with his car. He says "Can you help me out?". I assessed the situation in my mind:
-I didn't have any cash.
-I wasn't up for a conversation where I would have to yell at someone roughly 30 ft. away.
-I don't have jumper cables to give him a jump.
-There's a gas station within walking distance.
-I didn't feel like hopping the fence and tinkering w/ his car, I don't know much about them anyway.
-I knew I wasn't going to let a stranger hop in the car.
-We were right by a verizon, if he needed to use a phone he could've just jumped the fence and walked in the store.

So not a single damn was given by me. I didn't say a word. Just turned right back around, hopped in the car and drove off. I then see dude walking towards the direction of the gas station, and as I passed him, he yelled out "B****"
laugh.gif
He messed himself up with that. Had he not said anything I probably would've felt bad for my actions and turned around and checked to see what he needed.

Back
Top Bottom