ITT: You tell Niketalk about time when you showed BLATANT disrespect. I'll start.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

wait a second. you were on next?

BACK STORY ON THIS ASAP
nerd.gif
a chick who was casting for MTV got at me on melrose. got my info. called me. had me come in for the test shoot.
2 weeks later im gettin scooped in a escalade and took to grifith park where the bus was. smoke trees on the bus. wrote wild *$%% all up in the bus. we all saw the chick before hand and she seen us. funny bootleg sarah silverman was the joker writer.

had to walk on and off the bus like 16 times cause i had a salty reaction cause i knew i was getting nexted right off.

i walked off 3rd.

last dude didnt get nexted, he got make up put on at some make up school in downtown burbank then he had to act sexy by crawling on the floor.

this was in 2006. the purple polo shirt was from wardrobe cause they matched my white/purple dunks with the ostridge on the toe.

i had on a Mushu the dragon Iceberg History button up on at first, but it was hella black and white and they said thats a no no on tv.

the chick nexted me, then got at me. i hit 1 time raw, and have never seen her since cause she wasnt from cali.

the end.

ive smashed atleast 9 chicks just of getting recognized and everyone i went to HS and college with seen it before i did.

i was the man for a solid week.

then NT got a hold of it, and at the time i was already starting to get unpopular cause i was cool with ben and balling pretty hard myself and cats did not like that.

pretty much like big head Rico from Belly.

"i dont like that *$%%... %#+%% shinning too hard. i dont like that *$%% at all"

the end.

same cats hating wouldnt even give me their SN at any summits and it was all daps and congrats.

real world i get love for it. NT im hated for it.
pimp.gif
daaaaaang thats dope...i wanna be on tv lol

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

wait a second. you were on next?

BACK STORY ON THIS ASAP
nerd.gif
a chick who was casting for MTV got at me on melrose. got my info. called me. had me come in for the test shoot.
2 weeks later im gettin scooped in a escalade and took to grifith park where the bus was. smoke trees on the bus. wrote wild *$%% all up in the bus. we all saw the chick before hand and she seen us. funny bootleg sarah silverman was the joker writer.

had to walk on and off the bus like 16 times cause i had a salty reaction cause i knew i was getting nexted right off.

i walked off 3rd.

last dude didnt get nexted, he got make up put on at some make up school in downtown burbank then he had to act sexy by crawling on the floor.

this was in 2006. the purple polo shirt was from wardrobe cause they matched my white/purple dunks with the ostridge on the toe.

i had on a Mushu the dragon Iceberg History button up on at first, but it was hella black and white and they said thats a no no on tv.

the chick nexted me, then got at me. i hit 1 time raw, and have never seen her since cause she wasnt from cali.

the end.

ive smashed atleast 9 chicks just of getting recognized and everyone i went to HS and college with seen it before i did.

i was the man for a solid week.

then NT got a hold of it, and at the time i was already starting to get unpopular cause i was cool with ben and balling pretty hard myself and cats did not like that.

pretty much like big head Rico from Belly.

"i dont like that *$%%... %#+%% shinning too hard. i dont like that *$%% at all"

the end.

same cats hating wouldnt even give me their SN at any summits and it was all daps and congrats.

real world i get love for it. NT im hated for it.
and here it is

but I can't even be mad, dude got $1 & some poon

23ucvpe.jpg

they worked me on this too. 

"hell yeah i shave my balls. smooth as eggs baby"- dave chappelle. 

"hair silkier than charlottes web, waves deep as redondo beach"- suga free.

[font=arial, sans-serif]the %*%*+ took off hand remarks and jokes and used them as uotes. grimey.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]i can bench 455 tho.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]i kno[/font]w u see the yachtmaster tho. i had on my solitaire chain, but the diamonds were shinning waayyyy too hard for the camera and for a 22yr old who is supposed to be a student. lol. grimey i tell ya.

i been on hella %%@* after that, but i aint tellin yall nothin no more.

When I was in highschool, I was shooting hoops by myself at a basketball court in the bronx and some little kid's basketball rolls over to my court. I was ready to pick it up and hand it to him, but he runs over to grab it himself. As he approaches me on the court I was playing, he was saying stuff like 'ching chong chang *%@+%'...u know the asian racial slurs. So as he was about to pick up the ball, I kick it mad hard to the other side and told him to 'go back to Africa'. I'm not a racist, I have a lot of African-American friends, but at that moment, I was just heated. The little kid just stepped up to me like he was about to fight me and I was like 7-8 inches taller than this kid and I knew I would destroy this little boy. His dad runs over and stops us from doing anything and he was like 'why did u do that'. I told him his son was being racist and the dad began yelling at me. When he stopped, I just gave him a blank stare and said 'are u done?' and i told him to leave me alone and i just kept shooting...

i have a feeling im gonna catch some heat in this thread....

LMAO, man hbw has been one of the few that has always given me genuine laughs on here with the %!++ he says, because he seems like a genuine dude.

you cats thrive being anonymous.

jokes online, daps and thug hugs at dodger games and padres games. lol

if this true  it's lame.   personally if someone pops off on here behind a username,  if somehow they come across that person at a summit or whatever  they should say the exact same stuff otherwise their soft.

anyhow i've said and done some foul disrespectful stuff while drunk but i calmed down a bunch since i don't want b.s following me around.

Had disrespected this chick last week she quickly got on some what do you want when i walked up to the counter, i was in a hurry so im like huh ? i told her go do your damn job and hand me that she gives me a dirty +@* look while going to point to which kites i want im laughing pointing like hand me the tops im pointing to what u blind? and in the streets before i had a lady id get get dimes (well dimes compared to this broad) numbers weekly im not doing it like cuffy not daily but id cuff atleast every week or 2

but im pointing the the tops i tell her tops shes like let me call a manager and see if we carry that im like look its right there just grab that one shes like no i have to call a manager see if we got it im like damn this dumb #+%#@ knows im in a hurry trying to waster my time i just looked this grimey #+%#@ dead in the eye and said take your +@* to the gym i would not !+%% you for 5,000 dollars your the ugliest undoable chick ive ever seen in my life you dirty fat gorilla and i walked off while she proceeded to run her mouth i was just walking off shaking my head
roll.gif
pimp.gif
 i was
mad.gif
 at her wasting my time but i havent seen her since and im there everyday ol girl looked like she was going to kill herself shocked mouth dropped and all .

and i dont disrespect women but dirty females that gangbang try to act hard and talk !#%$ like there a man to another man it is just an atrocious site to see on any female and they need to get put in there place.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I've done worse but this story still bothers me to this day. Me and my lil bro were talking to this girl in a chatroom back in the day. Long story short we tried to get her to send pics and she wouldn't. We had sent ours so I guess we felt betrayed that she wouldn't. We kept pressing and eventually she said she didn't want to bc she was ugly. We were like "nah, we're sure you're not." She said okay but don't make fun of me. She sent the pic and homegirl was BEAT. So I replied "damn girl, you ugly as hell!!!". She said I know and logged off. I was only like 16 and my bro was 11 but even now when I think about it it ruins my day.

30t6p3b.gif
Ol' cyber bully lookin' dude.

roll.gif
 Like The Matrix is a funny dude I give him that. N_ once said he smanged 300+ +@!*** in 5 years. Now upon reading this I knew it was ducktales & now finding out you that same dude from next
roll.gif
. Aint nobody believing that Ol B.D Freeman lookin boy

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I've done worse but this story still bothers me to this day. Me and my lil bro were talking to this girl in a chatroom back in the day. Long story short we tried to get her to send pics and she wouldn't. We had sent ours so I guess we felt betrayed that she wouldn't. We kept pressing and eventually she said she didn't want to bc she was ugly. We were like "nah, we're sure you're not." She said okay but don't make fun of me. She sent the pic and homegirl was BEAT. So I replied "damn girl, you ugly as hell!!!". She said I know and logged off. I was only like 16 and my bro was 11 but even now when I think about it it ruins my day.

30t6p3b.gif
Ol' cyber bully lookin' dude.
I ain't even proud man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

sharpened a pencil when the teacher was talking. *shrugs*

always & put a pause in there like you didnt mean to do it while they were talking
laugh.gif

There was this ugly chick in my class who was just so damn annoying. She used to talk tooooo damn much. So one day she came to school after getting her hair done and Shorty looked terrible. Hair looked like a helmet (hard to explain) and she had real bad acne. Her face was kinda like Seal's .So she walked in the class and I tell my boy "oh @!!$, look at Freddy Krueger ! " Well word got back to her and she started crying real bad. U woulda thought her best friend died. That @!!$ still bothers me deeply to this day. That was one of the lowest moments of my life. I promised myself after that that I'd be very nice to ugly chicks from now on. But then that backfires sometimes because they catch feelings
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Look at that.. man you can't bench 4nothing. Stopit5 and yeah im sure you did smash her..right after you smashed her over the head with a club
grin.gif

plus you telling people to say something to your face? .. Put your face real close to the monitor.....

2daizag.gif

*#$$ UP YOU *#$$ BOY

Back
Top Bottom