I've come to appreciate this Foamposite colorway since all these printed/wack colors been dropping l

View media item 582528

Didn't care for them when they originally dropped after the Metallic Reds last year. But now... I like.
Solid upper color, black suede eyestay, clear sole. Simple.. effective.

Now looking at all these thermal craps and camos and etc.... I've come to a liking with the Electrolime Foams.

AGREED! Nike needs to just stick with basic color schemes for the foams and just let the actual design of the shoe make itself what it is, a great shoe.  I hope Nike will see after this P.O.S thermal release that most people highly dislike the crazy multi-color prints on the shoe and will hopefully bring some just one color foams back next year. 

Nike ruined the foams :smh:

Royals, Eggplant, and Pewters>>>>>>> everything else is trash

maybe you can throw the coppers in their too.

Nike ruined the foams
mean.gif

Pewter foams are in my top 3 favorite shoes.

da last dope foamposite were da penny suns foams...

those banana yellow monstrosities were da first crack in da damn.....

i would've let it slide had they been pros.

Honestly, I love my camo foams. That gum bottom is why. Havent unds them yet though.

with all these kick customs, I'm surprised there hasn't been a Wu-Tang killa bee done to this foam...

F them thermals, jets & safaris

But not sad @ all I traded of these for varsity 6's & stealth 3's

Nike ruined the foams :smh:

You no likey the all blacks(anthracites)?

I still need a Navy Blue foam, black eyestay , clear sole :smh:

I even like the electric green pros. I realize most hate that pair probably more than the pink joints, but I like them.

I buy Foams, IVs, and VIs now. Everything else is cool, but I have to make myself picky now other than those 3 models

I wish they start dropping more solid soles, I'm tired of clear soles that will turn piss yellow. Solid uppers with solid color soles is what I want.

Nike ruined the foams
mean.gif

and pearls, royals, pines, stealths, army green, volt, dooms, black pros, and varisty reds

You no likey the all blacks(anthracites)?

I still need a Navy Blue foam, black eyestay , clear sole :smh:

BEEN WAITING ON A NAVY FOAM FOREVERRRR...AND I HATE ALL THE PRINT CRAP TOO BUT THE SAFARI'S ARENT THAT BAD TO ME... THE GREEN CAMO ARMY PRINT FOAM PROS ACTUALLY CAME OUT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT BUT I STILL CANT GET WITH THOSE..OTHER THAN THAT IM PRETTY MUCH DONE WITH FOAMS OR TRYING TO BE

navy blue foams would be a blessing. I still want a caro blue retro ( PLEASE NIKE! )

The pinks are crap, i hate the shade of pink they used. Had they flipped the colors, black upper with pink accents, that wouldve been :smokin

The yellow foams are ok. better than the bubble yum pink foams imo

Camos and Fighter jets are amazing

I've always had disdain for this sneaker..
A foam pro with a black sole woulda been coo tho..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom