I've just been suspended for 1 month

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Obama won't see a second term because of this. Jimmy Carter wasn't reelected because of his objective policies when it came to Israel (well, actually they were still pro-Israel but leaned towards objective compared to those of other presidents) and neither will Obama..

who the hell will we reelect over Obama... Jindal? Palin? Romney? Gulliani? Cheney? Charlie Crist (who's good and is a republican I like but his personalactions (being gay, allegedly) will kill those hopes? Unless there is an Obama like rising from the Republican party Obama is on a fast break by hiself with alayup.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by northparkblind

are these people ******ed?

U.S is basically owns Israel.....
Believe it or not, its actually the opposite.

Are you referring to the disgusting amounts of money we give to Israel, or are you referring to Jews here in the US being at the helm of many corporations,media outlets, etc?

Either way I disagree but I am curious as to what exactly you're referring to.

P.S. I would recommend Tel Aviv as a travel destination, one of my favorite cities.

Hey_

I don't mind when people express their political view points (as maddening as it can be, at times), but that race stuff wasn't cool.

How is that chick a political science major, live in Israel, Jewish, and NOT know who Netanyahu is?

edit: historically, haven't african americans and jews been on common ground?

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

LMAO ... if obama continues to do what he does, he will not be re-elected ...

Do what? What is he doing exactly?

Try to get people to put their differences aside and understand each others perspective?

Originally Posted by mFury

I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting them to speak with American accents.
ohwell.gif

Me too. I feel like an idiot. They seem completely American from clothing, accents, social scene and personality; except for all the hatred.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

LMAO ... if obama continues to do what he does, he will not be re-elected ...

Do what? What is he doing exactly?

Try to get people to put their differences aside and understand each others perspective?
I think he is talking about Obama raking up massive deficits, nationalizing industries, and throwing out bankruptcy laws.

why do people assume muslin = evil

honestly Jews are worst....all they do is look out for each and don't give 2 craps about anybody else....

Dropping the N-bomb ? I am disgusted and scared. Scared to think that a generation with that much hatred in their heart, that is that myopic could be at thehelm of Israel.

normally I allow racist speech to go on and just not listen and they look like the idiot (until it goes to far and I jump on what they are saying and breakthem down) but I decided to play it for giggles.

Man dumb idea for watching this and everyone in that video was pretty much dumb as hell including the political science major feeling mad Obama didn't cometo Israel claimed to know her *+$* and then didn't immediately know the head of Israel.
roll.gif
Also calling him a terrorist and said he was not born in the U.S.
indifferent.gif

I like this politics tho, Obama straight up and told him this is what I want, you need to create peace for everyone's sake including Israel. Don't fwith me and don't stall. When he started to stall Obama give him the cold shoulder by not visiting and said I told you.

And young American troops give their lives to protect that?

Where the media backlash around those sentiments? The American President should be shot?

Let an Arab say that and it will be the main topic on every cable news program.

- Idiot, drunken, bigoted pot-heads
ohwell.gif

- "and I say to myself, what a wonderful world
grin.gif
..."

tired.gif

- aYyyoo; give me my 65-75 years and the kid ready to fall out this joint. DO NOT bring the dude back......
eyes.gif

This video made me want to do bad things to a white person.......

BUT I'M GOD (refer to sn). I WILL FORGIVE THEM.

I still want to kick that girl in the face about 20x who was a political science major.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

This video made me want to do bad things to a white person.......

BUT I'M GOD (refer to sn). I WILL FORGIVE THEM.

I still want to kick that girl in the face about 20x who was a political science major.

waiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a minute, I'm white so...........

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

And young American troops give their lives to protect that?

Where the media backlash around those sentiments? The American President should be shot?

Let an Arab say that and it will be the main topic on every cable news program.

Dont get your panties in a bunch, its a bunch of drunken idiots.

Someone doesn't like obama, oh noes!!

29115fea86972c342df6965d712876b7f59fcc6.gif

Yet people wonder why there's all this hate for Israel. Oh well we pretty much own that counrty. I would cut their funding is for this %#$# if I was Obama.Do all Jews feel this way?

All of those people are *%@$ faced. How are you going to interview drunk people and expect an educated response?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom