I've Run Out Of Closet Space

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

so get out.

lolwut. I KEEEEED.
laugh.gif
Too easy

I'm having this problem to filled my closet and a linen closet with kicks... I'm down grading my collection. Some good suggestions in this thread

ive filled my closet and the coat closet years ago. now i just stack them against the wall.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i got one of these
Metal-Racks2.jpg

i would say it holds bout 80 pairs or so.
makes it alot more organized. then i have pairs all over the crib,
like next to the couch in the corner where no one can see them, and the entrance/coat closet, i live in miami so no use for that lol

me to.. i have 2.. and a full closet.. and no more room as well.. smh

i have kicks everywhere but everypne knows i love shoes so it dont bother my guests
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah my closet is a mess, mainly because I have an emotional attachment to the boxes, I I could let them all go and store my shoes in a shoe storage unit from Ikea my closet space would be better
ohwell.gif

dont do it.. boxes are neccesary bruh..

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah my closet is a mess, mainly because I have an emotional attachment to the boxes, I I could let them all go and store my shoes in a shoe storage unit from Ikea my closet space would be better
ohwell.gif

dont do it.. boxes are neccesary bruh..

nope
and some inIernational wholesellers take the boxes apart when packing big shipments for the buyer to reassemble them later.

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Thinly veiled humblebrag?

Speaking for myself, not at all. Seriously came in looking for storage options/solutions.

I keep all of mine in boxes. Always have and always will.

I think I'm going to order a rack from Target. Much easier to return than shipping something back to Ikea.

Started selling off crap I don't like. I'm really good about it now, but I used to buy everything in sight.

he can fold his shirts and jeans into stacks and put them on the shelve and leave all the boxes in his closet

I rent a storage room. Once I started buying doubles I ran out of room quick.

Closet full of kicks ("grails"), 2 of those 5 shelve metal racks, a bookcase full of beaters, and a mini shelving unit for my dress shoes.  I have a ton of shoes.  I sell some off as I see fit.  I hate to see them go, but sometimes if they get no burn in the rotation or don't see myself wearing them again, I would rather sell them to someone that will put them to use.

I've been eye balling that Expedit bookcase for over a year now, think I might pull the trigger.  Not to store/display kicks though,
laugh.gif

Steezy- If they are beaters, dump the boxes, you will be surprised how much room you save.  Used to keep all boxes, one day got fed up and just tossed all the boxes for my beaters, created a lot of space.

Back
Top Bottom