Iverson-Billups Trade

All I can say is..

*speechless*

I'm not entirely sure but there are many reasons I like and dislike this deal...
I'm still excited anyway..
I was never ever ever ever a Detroit fan.. One thing's for sure though... I think I'm gonna be converted!
laugh.gif

Lemme know what you guys think about this trade..
smile.gif

The East won't be the same without Billups, but let see what Iverson can do on and off the court. I'm very optimistic with this trade, and hopefully itworks out. But then again, there this ONE team that can, and WILL dominate the East.

*Cough* Celtics *cough* lol.

Denver is going to be fiyahh this year!

Heard rumors about mcdyess, I think denver will release him..then Detroit will sign him back.. so detroit got the better deal lol

^ if that goes down.. everythings's gonna look pre-arranged and all.
eyes.gif

oh well!
you gotta do what you gotta do! im with the pistons now!
laugh.gif

imo, i think both teams will benefit the trade.
the pistons gets an energy player, can score, pass the ball, even making his team mates better..
while denver gets the leadership they've been looking for a long time, legitimate pointguard.

as of mcdyess, he dont want to wear the jersey he used to wear early in his career..
laugh.gif

i think the trade slightly goes in favor to denver, they get a playmaker to facilitate and offensive minded team and they get a big man whom they desperatelyneed after trading camby and letting go of najera. as for the pistons, you can't say that they never improved because AI is still a hell of a player, itsjust a matter of them jelling together because the core unit of the pistons have been together for so long already.

Back
Top Bottom