Iverson to the Pistons

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Screamin A said hes going there for billups and mcdyess

ok now i just looked on espn and there is nothing on this there so where are you getting the info from?

-Tyler

they got more things to talk about than one thing, calm down

deal looks good for both teams

So we get a lot of Pistons bandwagon's fan now, right? The ones that got lost in Denver recently..

Damn..he would have to get traded to one of my most hated teams.
smh.gif

ok now i just looked on espn and there is nothing on this there so where are you getting the info from?

It hasn't been confirmed yet. Sort of a breaking news, not yet final type of deal.

Good trade for both teams though.

HOLY %@#%!!!!!!!!!! HOLY %@#%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %@#% %@#% %@#% %@#% %@#% ................ AI IS THE #*+%+%+ MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pistons have aMOB instant contender against the celtics ... LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Screamin A said hes going there for billups and mcdyess

-Tyler
He literally just said it on Sportscenter.

ok well im at school so i dont have a tv by lol

-Tyler

KB vs. AI Finals Part II?? I don't know how their PG situation will work though.

So how is the uniform number thing going to work...like Penny couldn't get #1 from Dorell Wright but Webber was able to get #4 from CJ Watson last year.Stuckey better come up off that #3.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOOOOOOWWWWW. Detroit was one of the few teams that I'dever imagine dealing first this season, especially with such a big trade that completely alters the team. A lot of you guys seem to think this is great forboth teams, but I think it's okay for Detroit and great for Denver. I think they got a steal because it wasn't working out with AI like people thought.And if AI doesn't work in Detroit, which I think is going to happen because I don't think AI meshes with the squad, then they're going down.

WOWWWWWW, straight outta left field.

My boy texted me and said "ur boy A.I. is a Piston"

thanks cuz Denver going nowhere fast. A.I. needs a defensive squad around him, ala Sixers of '01

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

So how is the uniform number thing going to work...like Penny couldn't get #1 from Dorell Wright but Webber was able to get #4 from CJ Watson last year. Stuckey better come up off that #3.
For real.

eek.gif
Whoa I thought it was going to take until mid-season for Denver to moveAI. I think its a pretty good trade for both teams.

not bad for the nuggets.

kenyon martin cant seem to stay healthy, mcdyess 15 footer is always wet, chauncey goes back to denver, ai will be loved in detroit cause hes a tough grittyplayer

id like to see how this turns out for AI and the pistons

but nuggets got a really good deal

billups
smith
melo
martin
nene

if they kept camby wouldve been even better

Back
Top Bottom