J Balvin x Jordan III - September 2, 2023

Social Status pair arrived today via FedEx. Thank goodness everything was in tact. SS did a fantastic job double taping the outer box. Very very impressed with that lol. Glad to add these to the collection. Got the 2s & 3s, might have to double back and cop the 1s just for collection purposes lol

EDIT: just opened the shoe box and the smiley hang tag was off. Nothing of concern but i find it odd

Last edited:
I appreciate the sentiment, but they aren't 100% below retail. Just checked Stockx. If I wanted em, it's $270 plus taxes for the black pair. $320 + taxes for the white pair.

It might be size specific but both AMM 12s are going for dirt cheap on GOAT & SX. Very surprised bc the quality is A1 but it is what it is.

It might be size specific but both AMM 12s are going for dirt cheap on GOAT & SX. Very surprised bc the quality is A1 but it is what it is.

Def size specific. That was a womens release, sizes 13.5W/12M and up were limited production. The rest are DOA. Anyways, the black is a boring ashy larry special and the whites are defective... a womens shoe that bleeds red - smh. They should have been canceled but instead they took everyone's money and sold them with a bs "rich material" disclaimer... terrible release. Changed my opinion of them.

Def size specific. That was a womens release, sizes 13.5W/12M and up were limited production. The rest are DOA. Anyways, the black is a boring ashy larry special and the whites are defective... a womens shoe that bleeds red - smh. They should have been canceled but instead they took everyone's money and sold them with a bs "rich material" disclaimer... terrible release. Changed my opinion of them.
Disagree entirely. Got both pairs for under retail after release and quality is excellent IMO. Suede brush after some mink oil and crep protect and zero bleed on the whites and nothing ashy about the black pair.

Hell, my white pair came from SX so I figured it’d be stained red everywhere based on some of the comments here and nah, wasn’t even an issue.

Disagree entirely. Got both pairs for under retail after release and quality is excellent IMO. Suede brush after some mink oil and crep protect and zero bleed on the whites and nothing ashy about the black pair.

Hell, my white pair came from SX so I figured it’d be stained red everywhere based on some of the comments here and nah, wasn’t even an issue.

That's cool, I obviously disagree and so does the market. No need to share my story...

The market might “disagree” on the price of resell but the quality of the shoes are top notch like all other AMM releases. Do i like the fact the shoes might bleed or do bleed? Heck no, but if you take care of them the correct ways, those issues should be fairly mitigated. As a big-footer, I had no choice but to get both at launch and i dont regret my buying decision. Like we say all the time on NT, buy what YOU like not what the resell market dictates it “likes”.

IMO what the Whitaker Group did incorrectly was market both shoes as women’s releases AND release both pair the same day. If im not mistaken the RD kept being pushed back as well which might have made some people disinterested and move on to other releases.

Thought this was the Balvin 3 thread.

I got $500 for mine. Hit EA but not in my size - sold 'em. I love the shoe TBH but the thought of paying 5 notes plus (as my bigger size is going for even more) is a massive deterrent. Urghhh.

Contemplating selling my SB4s, which are in my size, for these but on the fence.

Thought this was the Balvin 3 thread.

I got $500 for mine. Hit EA but not in my size - sold 'em. I love the shoe TBH but the thought of paying 5 notes plus (as my bigger size is going for even more) is a massive deterrent. Urghhh.

Contemplating selling my SB4s, which are in my size, for these but on the fence.
Them SB 4 are so nice waiting to wear mine for the first time still.

The market might “disagree” on the price of resell but the quality of the shoes are top notch like all other AMM releases. Do i like the fact the shoes might bleed or do bleed? Heck no, but if you take care of them the correct ways, those issues should be fairly mitigated. As a big-footer, I had no choice but to get both at launch and i dont regret my buying decision. Like we say all the time on NT, buy what YOU like not what the resell market dictates it “likes”.

IMO what the Whitaker Group did incorrectly was market both shoes as women’s releases AND release both pair the same day. If im not mistaken the RD kept being pushed back as well which might have made some people disinterested and move on to other releases.

As I mentioned, not sharing my story - mostly because this is the wrong thread. But a bleeding shoe they acknowledged had an issue is not "top notch" quality. The market value is a factor whether you want to acknowledge it or not, it's actually the only scientific factor versus random opinions.

Cheers, enjoy your pairs.

My pair came in from SNKRS. Quality is nice on these, they look even better in person

IMG_9446.jpg
IMG_9445.jpg
IMG_9443.jpg

i pulled the trigger on these last night, i hate to admit it but these grew on me. I’m going to sell my Netural Grey 1s to offset the cost

did anyone buy there pair off eBay. after eBay checked them out and they were all good to go did they ship them out the same day And did you get them the the next day. Thanks

Don’t know them to ship them next day mail after authentication. They usually provide tracking after they pass authentication and are usually picked up next day and delivered in 2-3 days.

Don’t know them to ship them next day mail after authentication. They usually provide tracking after they pass authentication and are usually picked up next day and delivered in 2-3 days.
Thanks I was hoping to get them on Saturday so I can wear them to my son’s Bowling fundraiser. Anyone one that would like to attend please contact me and I can let you know how to pay it’s starts at 7 and ends around 1030 there are raffle baskets…. 50-50 and 3 hours of bowing with pizza and soda it will be Coram country lanes. Long Island NY. OR you can or you can register at or donate at dying to live thanks everyone. https://dyingtolivefoundation.com/

Last edited:
did anyone buy there pair off eBay. after eBay checked them out and they were all good to go did they ship them out the same day And did you get them the the next day. Thanks

Agreed w/ g-time g-time - my pair was authenticated yesterday around noon, carrier got it around 8pm. They shipped them USPS Priority, supposed to deliver on Monday - updated to Saturday, yay.

1695947314680.png

Last edited:
when LC, the early rep pairs back tabs are smaller than the authentic. So keep that in mind and definitely cop now before they release another batch that makes the back tabs closer to the authentic

Back
Top Bottom