J Balvin x Jordan III - September 2, 2023

IMG_5342.jpeg

I know hype culture makes some of us cringe when it comes to how it impacts our sneaker culture.. but these are sleepers man.. We basically had to pay damn near $300 to Nike in order to get some real quality release. General release comes out all jacked up and we paying $200 for that.. what is going on??

These joints are sleepers and excellent quality.. love how they look and the Leather is soft and premium quality. These will rise in price for sure.

IMG_0122.jpeg
IMG_0129.jpeg
IMG_0130.jpeg
IMG_0131.jpeg
IMG_0134.jpeg
IMG_0144.jpeg

If I had to guess the black ones next year won't match the quality of these. if you scored these and aren't in a hurry to rock them, I'd just sit on em for some time and wait to see how they do. This could be a $1K shoe a year from now.

If I had to guess the black ones next year won't match the quality of these. if you scored these and aren't in a hurry to rock them, I'd just sit on em for some time and wait to see how they do. This could be a $1K shoe a year from now.
Not a chance....these will be the same price in a year as they are now... probably less. People already forgetting about them. I remember people spending the high on trav 6s, 5s, etc... prices have only come down YEARS later.

Not a chance....these will be the same price in a year as they are now... probably less. People already forgetting about them. I remember people spending the high on trav 6s, 5s, etc... prices have only come down YEARS later.
You may be correct, but you also have all of the Travis 1's and the AMM and off-white pairs that have only gone up. What are AMM3s sitting at in men's sizes? 800-1100 right now?

You may be correct, but you also have all of the Travis 1's and the AMM and off-white pairs that have only gone up. What are AMM3s sitting at in men's sizes? 800-1100 right now?
Not even close. 450-500 in most sizes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231003-170355.png
    Screenshot_20231003-170355.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 64
You realize all of those larger sizes are over $650-700+ with fees right?
Not really, looking at sales alot of 450-500 sales, for me it's like 575 after fees if I went that route....still a far ways from 800-1k you said.
Also ama 3s are way nicer to me.
My pair hasn't came in yet from the merch site, so haven't seen them in hand. But I def don't believe these will be 1k in a year, two or 3...

Back
Top Bottom