J Cole or Vado

Could you ponder?....Imagine what my **%! gon sound like....if I told you that The Warm Up was just a soundbite?

Vado been puttin it down for a while... Ns frontin

He was on Mad Cyphas 7/8 years ago BODYIN verses... Millz was gettin all the shine then tho, but Vado had the same star qualities back then that he has now...

Soon as dude gets a NEW barber, he'll be able to push like 250K...

J Cole gotta shave that Rashard Lewis gotee too, but he prolly aint NEVER comin out... "Who Dat" SUCKS, and he's signed under Steadman... His career was OVER before it began... Should've signed with Kanye...

He was on Mad Cyphas 7/8 years ago BODYIN verses... Millz was gettin all the shine then tho, but Vado had the same star qualities back then that he has now...

J Cole gotta shave that Rashard Lewis gotee too, but he prolly aint NEVER comin out... "Who Dat" SUCKS, and he's signed under Steadman... His career was OVER before it began... Should've signed with Kanye...

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

J Cole gotta shave that Rashard Lewis gotee too, but he prolly aint NEVER comin out...
"Who Dat" SUCKS, and he's signed under Steadman... His career was OVER before it began... Should've signed with Kanye...
laugh.gif

J Cole gotta shave that Rashard Lewis gotee too, but he prolly aint NEVER comin out...
"Who Dat" SUCKS, and he's signed under Steadman... His career was OVER before it began... Should've signed with Kanye...
laugh.gif

It's not who is better, just who do you prefer? I think Cole is boring, lyrically he's cool. Some bars are mind blowing and some are just corny or simple to me. When I hear Vado, it's that old NY street sound that you don't hear anymore. I prefer Vado, waiting on that Slime Flu mixtape

It's not who is better, just who do you prefer? I think Cole is boring, lyrically he's cool. Some bars are mind blowing and some are just corny or simple to me. When I hear Vado, it's that old NY street sound that you don't hear anymore. I prefer Vado, waiting on that Slime Flu mixtape

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Violence and drugs only.

Thats VADO
throw n that wack $$$ haircut ole boy mentioned n its a wrap for dude...

cant take him serious... throw Vado on the playing field wit Webbie man n see who wins....i wudnt watch or listen to it tho, thats just horrible tv

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Violence and drugs only.

Thats VADO
throw n that wack $$$ haircut ole boy mentioned n its a wrap for dude...

cant take him serious... throw Vado on the playing field wit Webbie man n see who wins....i wudnt watch or listen to it tho, thats just horrible tv

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

http://jcolefans.com/?p=4607

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

http://jcolefans.com/?p=4607

Back
Top Bottom