[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Ya dudes criticize everything Op Prime posts on here. What he posted wasn't something that ya made it out to be. I understood what he meant as soon as i read it. Ya dudes are really exposing ya self's

/Rant

Originally Posted by RoOk

Ya dudes criticize everything Op Prime posts on here. What he posted wasn't something that ya made it out to be. I understood what he meant as soon as i read it. Ya dudes are really exposing ya self's

/Rant

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

/Rant

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

After listening to the mixtape all weekend I know its going to be in my rotation for awhile. I can play it all the way through and vibe to it with no problem. I've been trying to put people on him ever since I heard the warm up and this mixtape should increase his fanbase by alot. I know "in the morning" is already a hit with the girls

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

First thing I ever heard Cole on was Wales back to the Future mixtape. On Rather be with you. I then went and downloaded the Warm Up and was blown away. I had no idea who he was or that he had any affiliation with Jay.

Man I remember last year when the Back to the Topic freestyle dropped I was trying to tell me friend how good Cole is and how good he was gonna be. And he just kept going, nope Wale is the best of the new class.

A year later and dude LOVEs Cole. He's putting out mix tapes better than dudes albums. Nobody is seeing Cole right now.
This, his forceful style captured my attention. Dude is a natural

before i'm gone, in the morning, and the autograph are
pimp.gif

...screw it the whole mixtape is
pimp.gif
, like others have said in this thread already, can go through the whole tape without hitting the skip button.

its official, the whole f***** tape is
pimp.gif
. im on my 6th maybe 7th full round of listening no skipping, besides "best friend". anybody else feeling the "you got it" to "villematic" transition, my face 
sick.gif
everytime.

I *%$% with Friday Night Lights. This is the type of music that matches the hype. I wasn't feeling the first two joints. This joint actually has a sound to it.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Anyone else feeling enchanted?
this! Now outta all the songs peeps say how this didnt save it for the album...THIS IS THE ONE!!!...and Omen really shined!
Tape sounds great he got some real dope songs on here...too deep for the intro, cost me a lot, wale & drake songs, holidays...

Hate I wore out the older songs...i do be skipping sum of them joints to get to the new stuff...tape is dope str8 up

I have know idea why I'm acting like I heard "higher" for the first time. Probably cause it sounds better. After the 5th listen my favorite song right now might be "home for the holidays" or "Higher"

After listening to the tape I will say this. J cole Can RAP but he cant make songs.....

He's good at features..Just straight bars...16s....whatever...But he Sucks at Hooks. and will never be a complete artist if he doesnt improve

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Anyone else feeling enchanted?
this! Now outta all the songs peeps say how this didnt save it for the album...THIS IS THE ONE!!!...and Omen really shined!
Tape sounds great he got some real dope songs on here...too deep for the intro, cost me a lot, wale & drake songs, holidays...

Hate I wore out the older songs...i do be skipping sum of them joints to get to the new stuff...tape is dope str8 up

Yeah man IMO its the best song on the album.  Great production and lyrical content and you can feel the emotion in this track.  I agree this would have been a perfect album track!! I am glad others are feeling this too because I didn't see much posted about it.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

After listening to the tape I will say this. J cole Can RAP but he cant make songs.....

I said that before this tape...
But FNL is a step in the right direction. 

"Higher" and "Blow Up" are easily my fav songs on the tape right now, coming in 2nd is "Farewell" and "Cost Me A lot"

Back
Top Bottom