[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

You see, this is how you know J Cole is the greatest!! Easily!

I've been complaining I've been having sleep issues and he heard my cries and is back to save the game. I'm going to be getting a solid 8 hours this winter.

:smokin

fiddy.gif

J Coles worst verse> 50s best.

Umm No... Anyways I'm anxious for this. I been waiting on some new Cole for so long man. I get the feeling that this might be his best album.
yes.
50 trash

Stop, the verses on Mr. Nice Watch alone makes your original statement stupid.

Go home, you're drunk.

Nobody's rapping better man, stop sleeping.

I'm a Sean fan too (I'm OP of his thread too lol)... But HALL OF FAME was a let down bro.

Detroit was flawless, it should of been THEE album.

I can bump Detroit non stop I still do, but he's just like Cole when it comes to delivering on albums... Underwhelming.

Gotta be honest man.
I've been Cole and Sean fans for years, their albums have not been nearly as good as their mixtapes.

Hopefully that changes with both of their next projects.

Hall of Fame was disappointing. Detroit is f****n dope. Play it from beginning to end, I feel like that was album worthy. Born Sinner > Sideline Story

Smh HoF gets way too much hate. Definitely underrated. Ashley, All Figured Out, Fire, World Ablaze, Nothing is Stopping You, that album has records man. Smh

BS > SS

I think this album is going to be full of pain and heartfelt records since he's going back home.
Cole is trying to make a point about changing the game with this album and it'll work if the sells are on par with his previous albums. He played the game enough, time to change it :pimp:

Smh HoF gets way too much hate. Definitely underrated. Ashley, All Figured Out, Fire, World Ablaze, Nothing is Stopping You, that album has records man. Smh

Every rap album has a few good records bro, but cohesively that album was a let down.

Detroit felt like a well put together project.
HoF just felt like the record label took 13 random songs of his and said "here, this is the album."

Had no real meaning outside of the few tracks you mentioned.

You can't honestly say there were more tracks with replay value on HoF than there were on Detroit. That's all I'm saying.

again, I'm a Cole and Sean STAN. Flat out. But an honest one.

I can't just say it was dope just because they're my favorite rappers. They're capable of better music that they gave us on their sophomore albums, it's a compliment.

Last edited:
Till this day I still want to shoot myself for purchasing Finally Famous.

Every time I scroll past it in iTunes I make this face...

Detroit is better, but i enjoy the album as well. you forgot 10 to 10, Toyota music, mula rmx. 1st chain is cool too

Finally Famous wasn't too bad. Don't like it as much as I did. Detroit is My favorite. Born Sinner was great, I could maybe skip 1 or 2 songs. Still play it today when I'm in the mood.

Krit and Logic, as well as killer mike and el-p
Krit Dope and I don't know much bout Logic, Mike is in his own lane and never heard of the other dude elp.

However the dudes running the rap game is Drake, Kendrick, Cole and Wale. I exclude Ye, Em, and Jay out of respect

Back
Top Bottom