[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

I've liked all of Coles mixtapes and did not like any of his albums. Hope he finally figured out the disconnect between the quality on the tapes vs the albums.

It's confirmed, this N Cole got production from !llmind on this album...

Let's gooooooooo

Damn I was hoping no one would see... I immediately thought "just Wikipedia him you idiot, edit that" :lol:

Good looks tho. He's made some dope records :smokin

I don't think medium Sean is trash, he's just absurdly average. Never heard a song or verse from him that I wanted to run back.

Dare you to say he's rapping average on these. I know I said I was out but Sean is better than Average man :lol: putting em in the spoiler cause this is a cole thread not sean but come on, this is elite level rapping b. If Drake is elite, then Sean is elite idc :lol:

Dare you to say he's rapping average on these. I know I said I was out but Sean is better than Average man :lol: putting em in the spoiler cause this is a cole thread not sean but come on, this is elite level rapping b. If Drake is elite, then Sean is elite idc :lol:

Wise choices I don't think Sean is trash but the bottom two are the only ones from him that come to mind that I've really liked.

Last edited:
Dare you to say he's rapping average on these. I know I said I was out but Sean is better than Average man
laugh.gif
putting em in the spoiler cause this is a cole thread not sean but come on, this is elite level rapping b. If Drake is elite, then Sean is elite idc
laugh.gif
I just don't like his style as a human being he's like expert mediocre, and DEFENDS being mediocre. Big Sean is not seeing J Cole on his worst day. 

Last edited:
I just don't like his style as a human being he's like expert mediocre, and DEFENDS being mediocre. Big Sean is not seeing J Cole on his worst day. 

Well you dont like his style "as a human being" which to me sounds like that goes beyond music so yeah, idk how you can call a human being mediocre without knowing him :lol:

Wise choices I don't think Sean is trash but the bottom two are the only ones from him that come to mind that I've really liked.

Man his catalog is filled with stuff like that. Never understood why he has this rep as this silly corny rapper when his catalog is like 85% that stuff.

I'd say to a certain degree Big Sean reminds me of Luda. Luda has bars and knew how to make an album.

That Detroit mixtape is dope.

Im surprised some of yall can still type with your hands being so tightly clung onto Cole's nutts.

Anyways, should be a good album. Can someone inform me on what the single will be?

I listened to two of the songs in the spoiler, nothing memorable, no interest in hearing them again.

Like I said, he's average. Not horrible, not great, just really damn average. If that's impressive to you then cool, but nothing about his music interests me.

I'm saying Big Sean has no personality, no song making ability without a feature, and no swag what so ever... how can you compare him to Luda? 

Name one Big Sean song that did numbers without a feature...

Lol I said to a certain degree. Luda used to spit a lot of comedy raps and that's what I get from Sean most times.

I wouldn't use the numbers/sales argument because Luda's first certified song didn't come until Act A Fool which happened to be on 2 Fast 2 Furious.

By swag/personality you must mean edge. We didn't get that from Luda which is why he's never in anyone's top 10 when i think he should be. Sean has personality, you just don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom