[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Been listening to No Roll Modelz a lot. Love saying "SHE SHALLOW WIT DA *****" :lol: :pimp:

Don't save ha...

15.7 mil = roughly 15,000 sales? Let me know how that works :lol:

guess its better than everyone just downloading illegally...

It's a stream. It's a new system they're probably still figuring out.

It really might be based on how much revenue it generates.

15 million streams might legit be = to 15,000 albums in terms of what the artist receives off each.

Too drunk to even attempt that math :lol:

He's not even big on social media. Same with Kendrick. Cole built his following from the ground up and really has a connection with his fans because he's truly the realest rapper.

This is something people lose sight of.

When you talk about rappers being "real", it's not inherently meant to be on some goon ****.

Last edited:
1. Olobuwale is booty. Of course, he won't do 200+ first week. He has a fanbase but is his music anticipated? No.

2. Congrats Jermaine! The real is back! Cole did 353K+ because he's a highly anticipated artist and the 3 week announcement before the release of the album is what boosted it. If artists can somehow can keep their music from leaking, this would solve alot of album sales issues. At least initial sales.

:rofl: Man put the man whole govt name

I put cats on front street 8)

I think Love Yourz will be the 3rd single after No Role Models and once Apparently does it's thing.

YOOO I wish Cole World made that outro/credits into a song......flames :pimp: :pimp:

I keep repeating the first 90 seconds of it that's how much I'm feeling it.

15.7 mil = roughly 15,000 sales? Let me know how that works :lol:

guess its better than everyone just downloading illegally...

It's a stream. It's a new system they're probably still figuring out.

It really might be based on how much revenue it generates.

15 million streams might legit be = to 15,000 albums in terms of what the artist receives off each.

Too drunk to even attempt that math :lol:

He's not even big on social media. Same with Kendrick. Cole built his following from the ground up and really has a connection with his fans because he's truly the realest rapper.

This is something people lose sight of.

When you talk about rappers being "real", it's not inherently meant to be on some goon ****.
me an a homie got into an argument over tryin to explain that.

Back
Top Bottom